high school drop outs

you and your boyfriend ruel already had your future planned out.

you had a youtube channel with 6 million subscribers so you earned a lot of money from that. your boyfriend ruel was an amazing singer who was always touring and having a great time.

you had been with ruel for 2 years now, before that you were best friends. your parents shipped you two from when you were babies.

you were lucky since your parents were proud of your youtube career and knew that youtube was your priority. you were mainly at school for your friends.

this year you and ruel were going to drop out. his parents were cool with it since he was growing in fame and so were you.

it was monday morning, and it was the first day of term. you and ruel drove to school together and handed in you files to drop out.

the school allows it since it was given the thumbs up from the government.

"i cant believe we just did that!" ruel said as you both went back into the car

"i know! after so many years of planning!" you said back to him as he started the engine.

"ready for tour?" ruel asked you as he drove past the school

"hell yeah" you replied.

you were going to accompany ruel on his world wide tour since you could film your videos anywhere and you couldn't be far from ruel for a long period of time.

you both went home and ruel helped you pack all of your things.

"thankyou y/n" ruel said suddenly as you were throwing your outfits into a suitcase

"for what?" you asked him as you sat down next to him

"for doing all this for me, you didn't have to come on tour but you wanted to support me" ruel said as you started to get teary eyed

"ruel, baby, i would do absolutely anything for you my main goal in life is to support you in everything you do, i love you so much ruel"

"i love you y/n, so much"

short but cute, someone give me inspiration xox