Meeting with Ex (23)

Recap :

"I hate my life."

____________

I press the elevator button and wait for the lift while swinging my body a little, still feeling nervous. My heart isn't ready to calm until I leave the floor because the cameras on this floor have zero access to the security section, but Jungkook has full access. I sigh, and the sound of the elevator made me look up. The door opens, and my eyes widen in shock but then disgust.

"Oh, look who we got here," The latter says while coming out of the lift, looking at me from up to down. I roll my eyes at his disgusting action making him aware of the fact that I'm getting annoyed. "Hello, Ms. Min,"

"Stop it, Jiwon," I say with a hint of annoyance in my voice. He just disgusts me every time I see him. I remember that he cheated on me just because I wasn't ready to sleep with him, and he couldn't control his hormones. "I should get going."

"Why? Can't handle my hotness?" He says it in front of his secretary. His secretary is ignoring the fact that his boss is flirting with me. I look away from Jiwon and press the lift again. "Hey," He calls me, but without saying anything to this asshole, I entered the empty lift, leaving him alone with his secretary. My mind is getting tired, and the thoughts of procrastinating were coming in. My day isn't going well today.

The lift makes a voice again, causing it to open. Mr. Kim was standing in front of the metal doors. I slightly bow to him, receiving the same. "Ms. Hana, are you okay? You didn't come yesterday," He asks while getting in, making me stand there is guilty.

"Um, sorry, Mr. Kim, but some private issues came up," He nods and extends a file in front of me. I take the file, and it had some brief meeting details.

"Meeting on Thursday. I hope you'll make it," He says, and the lift stops at my floor. I walk out and bow at him. Thursday? Fuck man, it is Namjoon's birthday. I groan and enter my office. What to do now? My first thinking was to call Hyuna, which I did.

- Jungkook -

"Mr. Oh is here," Taehyung enters Jungkook's office with Jiwon following him. Jiwon and his secretory were waiting out of Jungkook's office until Taehyung approached the gate.

"Hello, Mr. Jeon," Jiwon greets Jungkook and extends his arm for a professional handshake. Jungkook accepts the hand with grace.

"Hello, Mr. Oh, how come you came here today?" Jungkook asks Jiwon with a hint of curiosity in his voice but annoyance in his eyes. He knows that Jiwon is Hana's ex-boyfriend, which he figured out himself.

"Well, I'm here for Thursday's meeting. I guess I wouldn't be able to make it that day, but if you don't mind, then can we have it today?" Jiwon asks, and Jungkook diverts his gaze from Jiwon to Taehyung. He is standing behind the three men, holding the file for Jungkook to sign. He gives Jungkook a 'are you serious?' look, which Jungkook has as well.

"Let me check with Ms. Min first," Taehyung says and walks out of the office to call Hana. He is kinda pissed because he can't lose the deal.

"It will be quick. Do you want anything to eat or drink?" Jungkook asks Jiwon as a good host for his guest.

"Ah no. Please skip the formalities." Jiwon politely rejects the offer.

The phone on Jungkook's desk starts to buzz. "We can the meeting now," Taehyung says on the other line of the call, and Jungkook hums in response.

"Let's go to the meeting room, Mr. Oh," Jungkook stands with the others, and the three men leave the room to the meeting room.

- Hana -

I. Hate. My. Fucking. Life!

Surely, my day sucks, but this is too much to be said that it sucks. I'm sitting with Mr. Kim with Mr. Jeon on my left but a little far, and Jiwon right in front of us. My ex-boyfriend and my current, whatever Jungkook is to me, are in the same room, and I don't know what to do.

"I am sorry for troubling you again," Jiwon said. You have already troubled me a lot.

"It is okay, Mr. Oh. I know you have a lot to do as well," Mr. Kim replies.

Yeah, like cheating on your girlfriend, hooking up with everyone. Yeah, he surely has a lot of things to do.

My eyes were fixed with the blue screen, trying to stay calm and composed. The meeting starts, and I ignore all of my personal issues with Jiwon and talk professionally with Mr. Kim. Whereas Mr. Jeon is observing us.

"Well, I am okay with everything, but something is not right," Jiwon says, rubbing his chin and thinking hard as he looks at the blueprint. "Well, you see this place you have chosen to build the mall is okay, but the people there aren't rich, and our company produces expensive things. Our brand isn't something everyone can buy, so what if the stock gets piled up in the store?" He says and looks at Taehyung, who goes silent at Jiwon's doubt. I take a quick glance at the blueprint.

"Mr. Oh, you can this area, back of the mall, faces the H.I.G. society. It wouldn't be difficult for them to go around and enter the mall," I look at Jiwon while pointing the places on the map. "And if we advertise, which we'll surely do, the mall then it would be a way to reach their society. Plus, the people will like to reach the nearest option to buy your products," I praise his brand at the end of the sentence, trying to get him in the rattrap.

Jiwon nods in satisfaction and looks around the places. "Mr. Jeon, let's sign the contract," Jiwon pronounces after a long pause for analysis. Both of them sign the contract simultaneously and get up for a warm handshake. "Looking forward to working with you, Mr. Jeon, " Jiwon says.

"Same, Mr. Oh," Jungkook smiles, and Jiwon glanced at me, which I didn't entertain. Jiwon leaves the room after my ignorance with his secretory. "Good job, Hana," Jungkook turns to me all of a sudden. I smile, and his gaze leaves mine to Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim nods to Jungkook and leaves the room. Does he know about Jungkook and me?

My thoughts are shaken with a grip around my waist by Jungkook. "Mr. Jeon?" I unintentionally squeal louder than expected.

"Good job, baby girl," He repeats while licking his lips seductively. The horny Jungkook is back, making me gulp my dry saliva. His lips reach for mine for a short period making me feel scared inside.

"You can take leave on Thursday."

****

I am on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it. Yeah, SeeFood Diet.

~ˣₒˣₒ Pals~ ♡