Concert Part One

Niall is extremely tired the next day, he's practically falling asleep in his chair as the boys gather in the dining area of the hotel for breakfast. His head is laying on the table his hoodie up. Trying to get an extra amount of sleep.

"Thanks, lads for dropping off a hyper Niall last night. It was a real treat." Louis sarcastically mumbles, placing down his plate full of miscellaneous breakfast items. Liam and Harry smile at each other before smiling at Zayn and Louis. "It was my pleasure." Liam replies just as he begins stuffing his face with pancakes. Louis rolls his eyes at the younger man before pushing the 2nd plate he got for Niall into Niall's space.

"Here you go bud." Louis whispers. Niall whines lifting his head up.

"Does he have a fever?" Liam worriedly questions, eyeing Niall with concern. Zayn is already feeling Niall's forehead with the back of his hand.

"Nah mate...he's just tired." Zayn finally decides. "Come here Ni. I'll take you back to the hotel room" Zayn stands up, reaching for Niall

"Can you carry me." Niall tiredly whispers. Zayn bends down, picking up Niall like he was a child. Honestly, the other bandmates are quite shocked he can even carry Niall as Niall wasn't the skinny boy he used to be, Niall worked out every other day and had some muscle on him.

"I'll help you." Louis finally decides, taking the card key for the hotel room, leading the way to the elevator.

"Remember we check out in an hour!" Liam shouts attracting the looks of the rest of the people in the dining hall.

"You see, it worked out perfectly. They're friends again." Liam announces, turning to Harry. "I guess so, let's just hope it lasts." 

The next hour it's spent with the boys packing their belongings and checking out. Liam dragging a still tired Niall into the tour bus. Today they have a concert that starts at 8:00 pm. The day will be spent at the stadium, going through different rehearsals. 

"Are you going to be okay for tonight's concert? Louis questions, eyeing the sleepy Niall. Niall whines, cuddling closer to Harry, practically in the other man's lap. 

"You see this is exactly why I don't give Freddie candy before bed. He gets cranky the next morning." Louis points out to everyone. 

"I'm not a kid! I can make my own decisions." Niall mumbles, looking upset that he got compared to a child. 

"Sureee, Nialler." Harry coos, rubbing Niall's back in comfort. Even though if Harry was being real he always forgot he was the youngest and not Niall. Niall was the band's baby and probably will forever have that title, even when they all are old and grey. It didn't take long for them to get to the stadium. The hotel was only about fifteen minutes from the stadium. Fan's were already camping out the doors, they still had seven hours until the concert. For two of those hours One Direction was free to do anything in the stadium they wanted before they had to go in for rehearsals. 

"You want to go explore, Niall?" Louis questions, eyeing the younger man on the couch. 

"I don't think that's a good idea, he should take a nap, he's going to be exhausted by the time of the concert." Liam being Daddy Direction, says. Louis rolls his eyes, before looking at Niall, his eyebrows raised in a questioning way.  

"Yeah!" Niall jumps up from the couch. Ignoring the looks Liam and now Zayn sent the pair. 

"I'll go with you!" Harry mumbles, following Niall. The three walk out of the room, immediately heading out to the stage. Niall is running across the stage, messing with every little thing, he has some energy that both Louis and Harry don't know where he got from. Possibly Liam's red bulls. 

"He's too much sometimes." Louis jokes, watching as Niall goes behind the drums, messing with them. Knowing very well that Josh hated when people touched his drums. 

"You use to be full of energy too, If I remember correctly, Lewis." Harry replies back, purposely saying his name wrong.  Louis rolls his eyes for the millionth time that day "Well I had a kid. Let me tell you, having a kid changes you." 

"Well, I'm sure it was easy as you had practice looking after Niall for a good five years." Harry jokes.

"eh, it was Zayn and Liam that definitely were the parents. Have you've seen that compilation video on YouTube of Zayn mothering us. Especially you." Louis teases, Harry's cheeks turn red. 

"Mama's boy." 

Harry grumbles to himself, "Yeah, well at least I don't lie about my height." Louis looks offended. "Fuck you"

"Are you two just going to stand there while Niall destroys the set." Zayn mumbles from behind the pair. Making the two men jump in surprise before they can say anything in return, Zayn is already taking off to tell Niall off. 

"You see! He's definitely the mother!" Louis exclaims. The pair watched as Zayn helps Niall clean up the set, putting the guitars back and picking up the drumsticks from the floor. 

"I don't wanna take a nap." Niall whines as Zayn drags the man to the back and off of the stage. Liam is standing by the steps, looking at Zayn. 

"Thanks for the help." Zayn mutters, clearly upset. Liam doesn't seem to understand, smiling at Zayn in return. "Your Welcome!" Zayn sighs to himself and continues to drag Niall to the room with the couch in it. Zayn forces Niall to sit down. 

"I'm too old to be taking a nap." Niall tiredly points out.

"Yeah, sure you are." Zayn replies, grabbing a blanket and pillow. 

"Can you take a nap with me?" Niall questions, giving the man the best puppy dog eyes. Zayn sighs, "Fine." Despite the couch being huge it definitely wasn't meant for two grown adults to sleep on it, but somehow they are making it work, with Niall using Zayn's chest as a pillow. The pair quickly fell into a comfortable sleep.