Hyper Niall

(a very short chapter, but I promise I'll update more!)

Louis sighs, watching as Niall continues to jump up and down on the bed, in his right hand he's clutching a bag. Louis can only assume it was once full of candy but now it's full of mostly the candy wrappers. His left hand is clutching a slobber-soaked lollipop.

"Niall! Get off my bed!" Zayn snaps. It doesn't even seem to make Niall scared as he continues to jump on Zayn's hotel bed.

"Ni, it's bedtime, we have a big day tomorrow." Louis tries to explain to the other lad. Ignoring the older lad, Niall puts the slobbered up Lollipop back in his mouth. Zayn growls, waiting for the perfect moment to grab Niall's legs, throwing the man over his shoulders. Zayn sits Niall on Louis's bed. Grabbing the lollipop out of Niall's mouth.

"Nooo!" Niall whines, watching as Zayn throws away the blueberry lollipop. Louis uses the distraction to grab the bag out of Niall's hands. This only makes Niall whine even more.

"Bedtime."

"No!" Niall giggles, getting up for the bed. Proceeding to run around the room. Zayn gives Louis a look. " You're a dad, do something." Zayn mumbles to the man.

Louis rolls his eyes "What do you expect me to do?!" Not even a second later Louis takes a seat down on the bed, quickly grabbing Niall before he can run away. Niall squirms in the man's arms for about a minute before accepting defeat. Letting Louis rock him slowly. It's a little awkward as Niall is the same height as Louis but somehow Louis makes it work. Zayn watches with interest as Niall's eyes slowly start to droop. Softly sighing, Niall turns his head into Louis's chest.

"Is he out?" Zayn questions trying to get a better look at Niall's face. Louis replies with a nod. Slowly releasing his hold on the younger male. He lays him down on Zayn's hotel bed, covering Niall up with the covers. Zayn looks ready to protest, he didn't want to share a bed with Niall..but he couldn't get his mouth to open. No words were spoken as the two awake males got ready for bed, Zayn slipping into the bed while Louis turns off the lights. For the first time, there was silence between the pair.