2

"Are you sure you can carry him?" Liam questions, eyeing Harry as he carries a tired Niall into the elevator. It surprises Liam that Harry can full on carry Niall, like a child. Literally, he's carrying Niall like how Liam carries Bear. "It's fine Liam." Harry grumbles as the older man in his arms clings to his Gucci jacket, not caring that Niall is wrinkling the expensive jacket. Harry couldn't really explain it but Niall always felt younger than him, even though Niall wasn't. He always felt protective over the older lad. And it seems like that protectiveness didn't die when the band broke up five years ago. Something about the blonde babyface male made all four of them protective..Sure Niall wasn't the blonde haired boy like he was back then but he still has his wide innocent blue eyes and his baby face. The elevator stops at the very top floor, the three other males let Harry walk out first, as they carried the bags. Zayn unlocks the door for Harry, holding the door open for Harry. Harry heads to the couch.

"Nooo" Niall tiredly whines, clinging tighter to the other man. He was too tired to care that he is acting like a complete child.

"Looks like Niall will be sleeping with Harry..." Zayn begins, just as Liam shouts he wanted the room by himself. Louis shoots a glare at Liam, he didn't want to share a bed with Zayn. They hated each other.

Liam doesn't seem to care at Louis's glare as he turns to Harry. "Well I'm tired, Harry I'll take your's and Niall's bags to your room before heading to bed." Simply nodding, Harry follows Liam down the hall and into one of the massive rooms. Liam places the bags down on the ground.

"Night Nialler, Night Hazza." Liam slurs his words as the tiredness was finally getting to him. Harry opens his mouth to tell Liam off for using that childish nickname but Liam is already out of the door. Harry sighs, walking to the huge bed. Niall has such a tight grip around Harry's neck it's literally impossible for Harry to get Niall to unlatch. Harry contemplates asking one of his bandmates to help him but he really didn't have the energy to talk to them.

"Niall, I really need you to let go." Harry begs as he moves Niall to his other arm. Niall whines before letting go of the other male. Harry gently lays the man down, tucking him into the white comforter. Harry doesn't see the need to wake Niall up to change at the male is already in a cotton t-shirt and sweatpants. Harry almost wishes he thought like Niall as he hangs up his Gucci jacket. Maybe wearing all Gucci clothing when he was just on a tour bus most of the day was a bad idea. Once Harry changes into something similar to Niall, he gets on the other side of the bed. Going under the covers, before he turns off the lamp next to him.

~Next Day~

"I can't believe you actually slept in the tub." Liam comments to Louis. Louis doesn't seem to care as he's glaring at Zayn. Everyone was dressed and out of the hotel by 11:00 am, they had rehearsals for the concert tonight. "You can't be mad at him forever. He apologized for not showing up to the show." Liam rants. The pair seriously needed to get over there feud, it wasn't helping the band.

"NIALL!" Harry shouts in surprise as Niall jumps on the taller man's back.

Liam sighs, picking at his fingernail. "I talked to Paul about getting multiple inhalers for us to carry for Niall..It's weird because when I was going through my old suitcase I found Niall's old inhaler but at the time I didn't realize it was his. I just tossed in the trash it without a care in the world." Louis hums in understanding, he too also threw away Niall's inhaler expect he knew it was Niall's he just didn't think the band would get back together. Even with all the promises that they made to the fans, Louis felt like it wasn't going to happen, especially with Zayn.

"ZAYN! HARRY" Niall laughs out. Louis turns his head from Liam. A smile slowly makes it's way to Louis's face as he sees Zayn trapping Niall for Harry to tickle him.

"I guess some things don't change." Liam comments as they both watch Niall squirming underneath Zayn's grasp.