Derry Girls #9

Swiping on the vibrant red lipstick Y/N hummed along to the radio, her y/h/c curlings bouncing subtly as the girl danced on her stool. The familiar voice of Paul McCartney filling the dimly lit room seemed to make her smile even more. Her y/e/c orbs seemed to sparkle in fairy lights that covered practically every inch of the small room from the second the clock ticked into December. Groaning at the door opening Y/N’s eyes flickered over the intruder… Erin. “Are you honestly wearing that?” The blonde questioned stroppily still upset that the girls mother wouldn’t let her go out like her older sister. Grabbing her clutch the elder of the two girls checked her hair for the hundredth time before smoothing out her dark jade velvet dress. “Yes is that alright with you?” annoyance laced in her tone Y/N whipped around to face youngster blocking the doorway pushing the obstruction aside.

Jolting herself of the door frame Erin followed her Sister hot on her tail “Why can’t I come?” and there it was the same sentence Erin had been muttering since she discovered Y/N and her friends had been invited to a Christmas party. Now it wasn’t so much the party Erin was interested in but if fact one of it’s guests. The guest in question happened to be in the band playing at the party enough said. Sighing Y/N continued down the stairs to the door, not even bothering to face the younger teen “For the last time Erin you weren’t invited.”

Kissing her Grandpa Joe on the cheek Y/N announced her departure to the other members of the Quinn family. Watching her Sister disappear into the cold night Erin couldn’t help but stomp her foot in protest. Fine if Y/N didn’t want her there she’d just have to hope she didn’t see her. Dialling the well known number Erin smirked to herself almost proud of her scheming “Michelle it’s me doing anything tonight?” putting the phone down the blonde strutted off to her room already putting together the perfect outfit in her head. An outfit that was for sure going to get David’s attention.

A/N errgh awful ik lol but it's good to actually get something out