Derry Girls #8

A/N Feeling bad for not writing properly for the past few months 😨 so this is probably shit but yeah here we go!!

Summer was officially over and unfortunately for Y/N Mallon it meant she yet again had to take up the role of the respectful catholic schoolgirl. Unlike her younger sister Y/N had managed to maintain the fine line between the girl she was at home and the girl she truly was but after an entire 8 weeks off the y/h/c girl had grown irritated at the thought of resuming her faux persona.

“MOTHERFUCKERSSSS” Michelle screamed out catching the attention of the 3 other girls  flinging her hands in greeting “Motherfuckers it’s my new thing” the dark haired girl stated in an attempt to clear up the confusion before spitting out practically the entire plot not pausing for breath. “Hi Y/N” Erin spat excitedly to the older girl. Raising her head (and eyebrow) in silent greeting Y/N automatically went back to texting on the grey nokia. Deflated Erin asked the next question that was buzzing around her brain “Who owns the fella?” a look of disgust crossing her pale features the boy in question was stood back behind Michelle awkwardly hanging around the oldest Mallon Sister. A couple more words were exchange not that the y/h/c girl was even in the slightest bit interested still comply focused on the small screen in front of her a delicate smile gracing everyone with its presence once in a while.

Almost like a zombie Y/N walked onto the school bus grabbing the first seat available. Defeated the younger teens joined her after a sad and pathetic attempt at bullying a 1st year. Finally it was all getting too much for Erin over the summer Y/N went from completely talkative to a vegetable.. Did the y/h girl think she was too cool for them now or something? I mean she was in her last year at school while the group were just entering their 3rd year at Our Lady immaculate but Y/N had promised to never ditch them. “What's up with her?” Erin whispered heavily into Michelle's ear in an almost judgmental tone. Turning to face the blonde Michelle simply grinned, now even though it was her very much loved sister Michelle could never say no to a bit of gossip “Boyfriend” was all the aggressive teen said not even a second later “Probably sexting” Michelle added winking. 

Soon it became natural to see Y/N with her phone in her hand and a soft smile on her face as her fingers expertly ran across the small keys. However the mystery was still very much alive and was eating away at Erin though she insisted all of them wanted to know who the boy was. “Michelle you have to tell me… us who it is.” Erin would beg constantly but the dark brunette revelled in the fact that only she had knowledge of her Sister's secret boyfriend’s identity. “Maybe it’s the invisible man?!” Orla piped up popping the crisp Erin held out into her mouth. “Oh no Erin wouldn’t be jealous over the invisible man..” Michelle started innocently trailing of with a wicked glint in her eyes.