David Donnelly #2

Imagine...

"You came then" David said happily, nodding Y/N ran her eyes over the Teen. "I came too" Erin said loudly breaking the shared gaze of David and the y/h/c girl. Politely nodding David turned his attention back to Y/N "Do you want a drink?" Lifting his empty red cup to signify his question over the loud music, smiling the girl shook her head before nodding subtly to the stairs. Erin was confused where was her sister going, losing the y/h/c girl in the crowd Erin decided to find James, walking off irritated. First of all she'd been ditched by her sister and secondly she lost David how was she supposed to get him to fall hopelessly in love with her if she couldn't spend more the 5 seconds with the boy.

Pulling David into a desserted bedroom the girl finally spoke "Thank god we lost her" giggling quietly the small girl pushed David onto the bed straddling him. "Why can't we tell her" David panted lightly "You know why.... she has a massive crush on you." Humming in response he kissed the girl feverishly hands messily combing through her y/h/l hair.

Suddenly the bedroom door swang open followed with a thousand words a second. Turning to face the intruder Y/N couldn't believe her eyes there stood Erin her little sister. Erin just as shocked tried to look everywhere but the bed that held a teenage boy and her sister in a very compromising position. Recognising the plaid shirt Erin peeked a look at the boy to her disbelief David looked back at her raising a hand in greeting. "How could you" Erin croaked sadly she was devastated her sister knew her feelings towards the boy and to just use him for some fun was undeniably wrong unaware she had said the last part out loud Erin was still frozen. "I'm not using him" Y/N hissed "He my boyfriend Erin!" The girl stated bluntly. At this point Erin didn't want to hear anymore how could she be so stupid. Leaving the room David attempted to break the silence "Well at least we don't have to worry about telling her now", slapping him on the arm Y/N sighed this wasn't how she wanted to break the news to her sister. Wrapping his long arms around the pale girl David kissed her lightly. He knew that she was upset but not much could be done about it now. He loved the girl and he wasn't afraid to admit that. He would do anything he could to put a smile on her face.