Chapter 1

Allie's POV

Things have been surprisingly normal for the past few months. Derek has finally become okay with Stiles and I dating. Ryder and Scott act like they've been brothers their entire life. From what I know Ryder has even been calling Ms. McCall mom.

Today is the day Natalie and Matt arrive to Beacon Hills. They Will be staying here at Derek's loft with me Derek, Cora, and Malia. Derek kicked Peter out a while ago. Lydia says it's because he's Satan in a v-neck. I got up out of bed and saw the time, 11:00am. I got up and headed down the spiral staircase. I stopped halfway down the stairs as I saw Stiles on the couch with his back to me, talking to Malia and Cora. I slowly began to go back upstairs, because I didn't want Stiles to see me with messy hair and pjs. Suddenly both Malia and Cora looked up at me which caused Stiles to look up at me. "Crap!" I muttered to myself.

"Finally you're awake!" Stiles whined, getting up to walk over to me. I continued to walk backwards up the stairs. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Stay away! My stench is contagious!" I smiled. He shrugged. "I'll survive!" He said, devilishly. "Oh no!" I said, turning to run upstairs. I knew he was running after me but all I worried about was not tripping on my own feet as I ran.

I ran into my room and was immediately tackled onto my bed. "Stiles!" I said, giving him a dirty look. That faded when he kissed me. We continued to kiss until he began tickling me. We stopped kissing and I tried to escape him which was useless. I was laughing so hard my stomach started to hurt. I continued to try and wiggle my way away from him and it actually seemed to work until I ended up falling off my bed onto the hard floor. I looked up to see Stiles laying on my bed laughing.  I needed to get payback. I threw a pillow at his head and got up to go take a shower.

After my shower I got dressed and walked back into my room to see Stiles laying on my bed still. "Yay you aren't contagious anymore!" He laughed. I rolled my eyes. "I'll be right back!" I said, walking out of my room. I walked over to Derek's room and knocked on the door. "It's open!" He called. I opened the door and stepped inside his room. He laid on his bed with his back against the headboard, reading a book. "Hey bro! Whatcha reading?" I asked. "Just a history book! What are you doing?" He asked. I walked over to him and sat on the edge of his bed. "I was actually going to ask you for a favor!" I admitted. He sat up. "Yeah! What do you need?" He asked. "Well Stiles began to tickle me earlier and I was laughing so hard and trying to get away I fell off my bed, so I kind of want to get payback on him but I'm not sure how." I explained. He nodded. "I think I know how to get back at him!" He smirked. "How?" I asked. He smiled as his eyes began glowing blue. "I like it!" I smiled. "Where is he?" He asked. "My room!" I said. He got up and stepped into the hallway then dropped to his knees and growled before transforming into a big black wolf. I stepped out of his room, watching him as he ran into my room. Instantly Stiles screamed and came sprinting out of my room. "Allie run!" Stiles yelled. He then pushed me back into Derek's room, shutting the door behind him. "What's wrong?" I asked, playing along. "Derek has lost control!" He breathed. "You know he has other ways to get in here right?" I asked. Suddenly there was low growling from behind us. I turned to see Derek's beautiful wolf. Stiles jumped and ended up on the other side of the room. "Allie get over here!" Stiles shouted but I ignored him. Instead I knelt down to eye level with Derek. He cocked his head to the side. "That was perfect Der!" I chuckled. He then licked my face and I laughed. Stiles stood up with a look of disbelief. "What?" I asked. "You and Derek did that on purpose?" He asked. I grinned. "That was payback for tickling me and laughing when I fell off the bed!" I said. "Derek how could you betray me like this? I'm used to Allie's crazy nonsense, but I thought you and I were pals?" Stiles asked sarcastically. Derek huffed as if to say 'please'. "I'm gonna uh go make sure I don't need to change my pants!" Stiles said walking past me to go to the hallway bathroom. I laughed and heard Derek snicker. I turned to him to see him gone, obviously in his own bathroom changing back into his human form, so I decided to wait for him. After a minute he walked out and over to me. I hugged him. "I love you!" I said. "I love you too!" He smiled. "I'm gonna read a little more before Natalie and Matt get here!" He said. "Okay I'll be downstairs! I'm starving!" I said. He laughed before I walked out of his room. Stiles stood there staring at me. "That was messed up you know that right?" He asked. "Yep!" I smiled. He gave me the puppy dog eyes that I could never resist. "Stop!" I said. "No!" He pouted. "You better stop!" I demanded. "What are you gonna do about it?" He asked. I smiled then kissed him. "That's what I'm gonna do about it!" I laughed. "I guess I need to pout more often!" He smirked. "Ha you never again are gonna get off that easy!" I laughed. He started to pout again. "If you keep that up, you will be making chicken nuggets for me the rest of your life!" I laughed poking his chest. We laughed as we walked down the stairs, hand in hand.