Nagato - First time

Start from the beginning

You gulped and undid your bra taking it off then slid your panties down standing fully bare in front of him. His ringed eyes traveled from your feet up to your face, studying how the pale white light of the bathroom shined on your body. He motioned for you to get close and noticed how anxious you were. 

He caressed your cheek “On your knees, beautiful” 

You nodded and knelt down in front of him feeling extremely nervous.

“Open your mouth” He ordered. You did as he said and he placed some sort of pill on your tongue telling you to swallow it. He reached for the shower head and turned the water on spraying your body. You shivered as the cold water droplets hit your skin causing your nipples to get hard. He smirked seeing you shivering with blue lips and went down grabbing a sponge to rub your shoulder then your hands giving them a kiss. He lathered your body under the excuse to cleanse and baptize you with his holy touch. He hands slid up your neck the down your chest to your breasts making you hold back a moan. He hands slid down your stomach to your thighs and back to your ass, then he passed his hands down your inner thighs slowly allowing his thumb to lightly touch your folds. You shuddered and even though the water was freezing, your body was heating up completely forgetting the cold completely. 
Nagato knelt down next to you "you are being blessed with the Kami's touch but ... the cleansing is far from done. The filthy thoughts are lodged up in your mind and the only way to extract them is by ending your sexual needs for good"

"H-how do I do that?" You stuttered from the cold 
He stopped the water and cupped your cheeks in his hands leaning in close "it is to act out what you have in your head...what you truly desire without any hesitation… I will make this sacrifice for you"

You looked at him deeply "what I desire?"
He nodded and got close to kiss you softly then leaned his forehead on yours "tell me how you want it angel…what do you dream of?" he said in a lustful voice. 
You couldn't believe your eyes and ears thinking this was all still a dream. You decided to go with him and bit your lip.
"It would be just like this...me at your mercy and you overpowering my mind and soul with your words and touches. I always wished to please you kami sama...I want to bring you pleasure and happiness and joy. Live with you through the thick and thin. Be there when you are at your strongest and at your weakest....ever since the calling I vowed to devoted my body, mind, and soul to you regardless of anything....i guess what I’m trying to say is that I love you...with all my heart and I would be honored, if you granted me your intimacy in return"

He felt his heart sink at those words. He wanted to have you right then and there, so he pressed his lips against yours kissing you lovingly. "You flatter me y/n...I want to show you all the love in the world" he said and trailed kisses down your neck. You blushed darkly seeing how vulnerable you are but you couldn't care less and pulled Nagato close for another kiss making him sit down on the ground and climbed into his lap, not leaving his lips. He let his hands stray across your body grabbing your thighs tight. You grinded your front against his crotch causing him to moan into the kiss then pulled away to shower his neck with kisses and bites reaching the junction of his neck and shoulder biting down slightly. He hummed in satisfaction opening his neck to you further. You licked down his throat to his nipple. He gasped grinding against you some more. You were busy sucking and biting his nipples until you yelped feeling his long slim fingers rub against your now wet folds. He rubbed you in slow circular motions causing your to tilted your head back in bliss moaning softly. Nagato was entranced by the expressions you were makings each time he change his hand’s speed or motion until he stuck a finger inside of your core. 

“Ahhh N-Nagato...I’m scared” You said 

He removed his finger and went back to rubbing you kissing you softly “Don’t be afraid. I will never hurt you or do anything you don’t want me to. Tell me to stop, if you feel uncomfortable” He said and snuck in his finger in once more. You buried your face in his neck moaning as his finger moved shallowly inside of you stroking all your good spots.

●AKATSUKI BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS●On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara