3-Welcome-3

"Greeting and Salutations! Welcome! Welcome to the Universal Academy!" The blonde woman with chocolate brown eyes beamed at us. 

"I am Elizabeth Purdue, your advisor. But you all may call me Liz or Lizzie. Now for this week you will be put through a series of simulators and tests, I will give a small tour, because since none of you are actual students. I will show you the mess hall, the dorms where you will be staying, the rec room, and the toilets!" She boomed.

Her loud yet sweet voice grasped everyone's attention, like she was a rose stuck in a field of daisies. 

"Excuse me miss!" Someone called out raising their hand.

"Question, yes?"

Heads turned to the girl with pale blue hair. She was wearing yellow pajama shorts and a wife beater. "Yea so when do we actually start exams?" She asked blowing a blue bubble from her mouth. Blue bubble gum? Dope.

"It is currently Uh," she checked her watch, "1450. So tommorow at 0600 hours. There will be physical tests, mental tests, tests to see if you can't go minutes without breathing! Only the best of the best will be picked, so be prepared!" She spun around and yelled, "follow me!"

She began walking a steady pace, the large group of students following close behind. I cant believe there's actually 400 kids here. Well 351, apparently a couple of students couldn't make it on time, or just make it here at all.

Dylan, who was walking next to me, looked like he was going to explode.

"Hey, are you alright?" I said poking his side.

He clutched onto his duffel bag for dear life and looked at me, "I'm nervous, this place is huge, and everyone here looks so intimidating."

"Don't worry."

"But I am worrying."

"We'll be fine, we haven't even started anything yet."

"Move it!" Someone said pushing past us.

"Watch it jerkface!" I shouted

The guy turned around and stared at me. "What did you just say pipsqueak?"

"I said, watch it."

"You're gonna watch my fist in a minute."

"Oh yea? You're gonna hit me?"

"I don't think I need to, I could just blow you away shortie, I've eaten burritos bigger than you!"

I stared him down, his brown eyes and brown hair. He looked tired, but lively at the same time. "Haha very original" I said lacing my voice with sarcasm.

"You shouldn't be sassing me, youre literally like four feet tall."

"I've heard all the short jokes already, come up with something new."

"My dog is taller than you."

"Am i look at him? Am I looking at your dog, you guys are twins aren't you?"

"Shut up you little monkey."

"Make me horseface"

"Horseface? If I look like a horse you look like a, uh a beetle."

"You're running out of insults, out of my way. Cmon Dylan." I said taking his hand and moving around the asshole.

The nerve of that guy, thinking he runs the place.

"And here are the dorms! There's someone I'd like you all to meet!" Liz boomed, then a girl almost identical to her came out of a room. "This Is my little sister Amanda! Amanda say hi!"