Yes he was very handsome most likely the most handsome man I have ever seen but that doesn't mean all his attributes makes him a god...who does he think he is? I've heard about how a famous Cooper ruined the life of a business mogul, ruined him till he had no place to go. Heard the business mogul wasn't the only one he ruined. He also ruined presidents, tycoons and ambassadors and make them fall out of place. Who would have thought that this..droolworthy man was behind it all.

Urghh!!

"Just have it at the back of your mind that I'm telling Michael about this." I told Louis. Michael was Louis's boyfriend and I was certainly going to tell him that his girlfriend was crushing on a man beyond her limits.

"You can tell him. Who cares? Infact I'm making him my wallpaper for the rest of the year. I'm so in love with him!!" I felt the bed bounce and that was when I realized that Louis was jumping on it.

"You're so stupid. The most stupid girl infact. You and the other girls that fall in love at first sight with such men beyond your limits are exceptionally and stupidiously stupid..."

" I'm not stupid. It's you who's covered in blindness and who doesn't have any fiber of romance in you that's stupid. Kai if this guy could come here and command me to lick his foot, I definitely won't oblige. Because it will definitely be worth it. I'll even make videos and pictures of it. It'll be soo worth it!!"

I shook my head. " Foolish girl."

He was handsome, gorgeous, droolworthy, appealing and more like a Greek god but that doesn't mean he is one. I'd rather have my toes cut off than do anything this man ask me to do and I know it will be so impossible because Fate won't even play that dirty game of allowing our paths to cross.

Wesley*

"Wesley, you shouldn't have left like that." Laurel who was resting at the door post of my kitchen said.

"What do you mean I shouldn't have left? Those are childish shits. I go to clubs but that doesn't mean I do clubbing.."

" But you take women to bed.."

" Yeah for my own satisfaction..."

" You're always so serious. Don't you even laugh wholeheartedly at all?"

I didn't respond rather I continued mixing the egg and the butter til I was sure it was extra smooth. Today was Saturday so I decided to take the chance of visiting the so-called construction site. Maybe if I could bargain with the constructor at reasonable price, he'll agree to sell the site for me so I'll develop it completely.

"Sir do you need any help?" Marian who was standing a few inches away from Laurel asked.

" No thanks. I can handle this."

Laurel sauntered closer and took a good peep of what I was preparing. "Hmm. Who would have thought that a man like you could cook?"

I grinned. "Maybe you don't know me that well. I'm capable of many things. "

" But you're not capable of getting a woman in your life. I mean look at you, you really need a woman's touch in your life. Not your countless one night stands but a real woman who'll take good care of you.. "

I placed the mixer down." Laurel I don't need any crappy woman in my life.."

" But your mother's a woman.. "

" She's my mother."

" And me? I'm a woman too right?"

I groaned." Jesus Laurel, you're my best friend. You're not just any woman.. you're the only trustworthy female friend I've got. Others are all snakes under the green grass. They're only after what I've got."