Finn ~ STOP MAKING ME BLUSH

*******************************

"Sooo. Fin we heard you've found somebody special " said the interviewer Finn nodded and smiled.

" Yeah we've been dating for three years, but we just decided to announce it," He said making everyone "Aw"

" That's adorable," said Joe as he sat next to Finn. Finn blushed and slapped Joe's arm making Joe giggle.

" is someone Shy," Said, Joe in a teasing voice trying to get Finn more flustered.

" Yes I am," said Finn with confidence making everyone once again "Aw" he rolled his eyes and smiled thinking about y/n.

" Okay okay, so can you tell us about your lover...like maybe her Name," asked the lady, as Finn smiled and nodded.

" Her name is Y/n and she's the most amazing, sweet, Talented, and adorable girl I've ever laid my eyes on she is something out of this world and someone I don't deserve...I love this girl with my everything she makes me happy, and I hope only to make her happy as well " Said Finn. Everyone noticed how lit Finn's face got talking about y/n.

" you sound so happy Finn I'm happy you found someone to make you feel that way," Said the Lady making Finn Giggle and smile. he started to laugh and covered his face with his hands as he got Flustered once again.

" Stop making me blush she's gonna make fun of me when I get home," He said. While everyone just found it cute, young love was cute and everyone was happy with these two kids falling more in love with each other.