C H A P T E R : F O R T Y - F I V E

***Edited***
Chapter 45: Truth Comes Out
Dedicated to Princessfundi1812

P R E S T O N  C H AN C E  R E Y N D AY

So I slept on the couch and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I would sleep in Layla's room, but you know my dislike for Layla. And it wouldn't be that comfortable sleeping with Aubrey after the things we've been through. It would've been so awkward.

I looked at the time and decide to skip my morning jog that I'd usually take. Aubrey really went crazy last night and she destroyed my car, my precious car as well as my apartment. There's a lot of damage but if I may speak frankly, I deserve all of it.

My parents had already phoned since they saw and heard about what had happened. My father told me that he's disappointed in me and that I must make better life decisions, keep the ones that love you safe and protected.

My mother told me to make things right with Aubrey, because this is definitely not the first time I've hurt her. And she deserves so much better so I must pull up my socks and do something better for the girl I love, but fail so miserably to show.

The person...or he people who shouted at me were my siblings. Worse with Madison, she was furious with me and Sam was fuming, you could basically see smoke coming out from his ears and Thomas's vain was on the verge of popping.

I sigh and shake the thoughts away, where am I even gonna start with fixing this. Is there a starting line to the way to you heart? If so I'm ready to run to the moon and back for you and I'm determined to win that race.

I knock on her bedroom and I hear a small, "Come in" I open the door and see her laid across her bed on her stomach. She looks so comfortable, and so real. She's not one of those fake bitches,Veronica, who wake up with makeup and hair straightened.

Aubrey's hair was a birds nest and her face all squished into the pillow her lips slightly open with a light breaths coming out from time to time. I shake her softly to wake up and after three minutes of stretching and weird noises coming out of her mouth she finally was able to look at me in the eyes.

"Good morning." She said, and I smiled.

"Good morning, sorry to wake you up from your beauty sleep that is still very much needed." She opens her mouth and throws a pillow at me and she laughs with me.

"But seriously I was gonna ask you to lend me a towel and an extra toothbrush." She smiled at me for a full on minute before she falls asleep again.

"AUBREY!"

* Am Hour and a Half Later *

I'm waiting impatiently for Veronica to come through the hospital doors. I don't wanna be here but unfortunately I've been waiting a solid twenty five minutes and she still hasn't showed up yet.

When she walks through the door, I stand up and grab her arm and go Into the doctors room I was called into a few minutes ago.

"Sorry for the delay, Dr Mingus."

"That's quite alright, lets have a look." Veronica lays down and the doctor lifts up her shirt , putting a clear gel on her.

"Umm, that's pretty cold." I roll my eyes and ignore her. The doctor takes a machine and moves it around her belly.

"There you go. There's your little monster." I slightly smile, looking at the machine with a medium sized ball. This is beautiful, there's a life in her stomach.
That's my baby in the-