NOTE!

ATTENTION ⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️

❗️THIS IS A SEQUEL ❗️

Please read the book "And If..." first so you won't be confused. The book was taken off Wattpad for a few years, but I put it back on my page and edited it a bit. So please go over there first, then come back here...if you feel like it lol. Thanks and enjoy 😊

1) DON'T STEAL MY SH*T ! DO NOT EVEN DARE ! I put effort to write and come up with ideas, so don't be disrespectful. Thank you. And if you do, you will be IN TROUBLE !

PS: If you see my stuff somewhere, please let me know.

2) LET'S USE OUR IMAGINATION FRIENDS : when I write these stories some places, schools, sport teams, etc completely come from my imagination. I'm a creative and I like to « re-do » the world in my books. So please don't waste your time correcting me. I didn't have the chance to go all around the world to see how everything is and sometimes doing this kind of researching takes away the fun while I'm writing, so please chill. Thank you.

3) If you don't like the story, then you're free to go and read another one. There are plenty of books on this website. NOBODY is actually forcing you to read mines. So please, don't waste your time to leave rude comments, because I will delete them anyways. And even report you !

4) I'm not perfect, I'm going to make some mistakes, so sorry in advance. But I'll still try to do my best and write something that won't hurt your eyes too much lol.

5) If it's not your first time reading this book, PLEASE DONT SPOIL IT FOR THE NEW READERS. Thank you !

Thanks for spending time in your precious life to read my book. I don't take y'all for granted and I hope I won't disappoint lol  XOXO

Enjoy !

                                                                               –Ciss¥ItsM€ 💋✌

{Book published on Wattpad in 2015, edited in 2024}