~Kicked Out...Or ? :

•Chapter 15.

_________________

"This is ridiculous ! Could y'all stop now ? It's been one month, four weeks ! " They stayed silent focused in their breakfast, "I'm talking to you, the Richards ! "

"I'm not going to talk until he apologized." RJ said and shrugged. 

Fortunately for him, his mother was present the day his father wanted to kick him out. If it wasn't for her, he would be homeless now. No, RJ had not been kicked out finally, but the atmosphere in the house had never been as tense as it was right now. Richard was ignoring his own son, acting like a child and RJ who was tired of his dad's behavior was doing the same, what was solving nothing. Tinashe tried to do something about all of this, but they were both so stubborn and she was slowly feeling like giving up. More the days were passing by, more she was feeling like it.

"Dad, why are you not talking to RJ ? " Su asked curiously. The little siblings -so from the twins to the little Tyron- didn't know what was going on between their big brother and their parents, but knew something was wrong with them.

Richard looked up to her and smiled, "Who is this guy you're talking about ? And is it just me or there was like a voice speaking ? "

Tinashe sighed shaking her head. This was ridiculous. It was too much for no reason. It was unnecessary. Uncalled for, "Richard ! "

"That's my name." Her husband raised his hand like they were in a classroom, "And I'm the only Richard here." He continued to be childish.

RJ wasn't about to sit down there and keep hearing these bullshit, "I'm going in my room." He stood up ready to go to bed, even if the day just start.

Richard cleared his throat, "Tina, can you tell the ghost to at least put his plate in the sink, please ? I don't know where he had been raised, but that's not how it goes in this house, that is not his, anymore."

Tina just drank her glass of wine.

++++++++++++++++

RJ laid on his bed and on his stomach staring at the picture he had in his right hand. He was six years old and smiling and his parents were at his sides looking happy also. He sniffed and wiped the few tears that fell from his eyes. This situation was affecting him more than he thought.

"Aw, baby." Tina sat at the edge of his bed as he turned on his back.

"I'm not crying." He said lying.

She chuckled and caressed his cheek, "I'm your mother, it's alright." She took a deep breath, "I'm sorry we got to this, but...you know how your father is whenever he's extremely angry and hurt at the same time. It's like he became a monster and he sees all red, and he wants everybody to feel his pain as much as he is." She sighed, "That is Richard Will Willkingston."