~Enough, It's Enough :

•Chapter 25.

_________________

"How are you feeling today, son ? "

RJ shrugged as he was playing with his spoon in the bowl of cereals, "I want to wake up."

Richard sighed and sat across from him putting his plate on the table, "It's not a dream."

His son puffed wiping his face in frustration, "What if it's really my baby ? "

It's been three days since Yani came in their house and announced them the news. She was still staying with them and didn't want to do the DNA test. They decided to not force her in a first time, so they gave her some time to change her mind. She ignored them during two entire days and now she was threatening them to take the baby away from them if they didn't stop with that DNA story.

Tinashe was about to chock the young girl. Yani was seriously playing with her nerves. Plus, she was now working on auntie Suz and Dorian's case. Jerome's body had still not being found, so they just made it disappear for now, but Tina knew it was only a matter of time before people started to wonder where he was at. They had to have a good explanation and great arguments, also as valuable proofs to make this pass as an act of self-defense. Well, actually it was, but since Dorian and auntie Suz ran away, it changed everything. And now Richard, Tinashe and RJ could be called accomplices.

This affair was already very stressful and with Yani's bad attitude in addition, Tinashe was really about to kill the teenage girl.

"It's not ! " His mother said walking in the dining room, "This slut is lying. It's someone else's baby. I can bet all my money on it ! "

"Me too." They turned their head, and there was standing Yanisha with a smirk on her face, "Good morning, family. So, what did you do for me ? The baby and myself are very hungry, we need a breakfast, pronto."

Tinashe looked at her like she had done lost her mind. Matter fact, she had ! She couldn't believe that this little girl dared to talk like that, " Excuse you, little whore ! This is NOT your house ! If you want something to eat, get out and buy yourself a breakfast at McDonald's or somewhere else, I don't care. Talk like that one more time and you will meet your creator." She warned her raising her voice.

"Tina, chill. You don't need to get angry. She's not worth it." Richard told her and then ate his food.

"So, you're really going to treat me like a dog ? " Yani asked getting irritated, "I'm pregnant ! I deserve to be treated better than THIS ! "

RJ stared at her for a minute. He still didn't know what was wrong with her. She suddenly changed and she was another person. In one day, she completely transformed into that monster.

"I'm done with that kid." Tinashe said leaving the room.

Richard pulled his phone out as it vibrated to signal him that he had received a message:

Unknown: Are you Richard ?