~No answers :

•Chapter 13.

________________

"We're gonna die today. I'm too young to die. Today can't be my last day. At least we had fun." Dorian said on the chair across from his cousin.

"Can you shut the fuck up, please ? I'm trying to think. Ouch ! That damn headache."

"You should take something to calm that."

"I'm taking nothing else from this house. Look what happened last time I did." He pointed the bed where Yanisha was still sleeping. She looked so peaceful, but it wasn't going to continue once she will have found out what they did. Or almost. They had hope. RJ prayed multiple times already. He was so scared that he wanted his best friend to never wake up, so they could avoid that conversation.

"Well...what is our next move now ? " He asked playing with his phone that was turned off. He was sure his parents were blowing it and he didn't want to see that.

RJ shrugged, "I don't know. Like you said, we're dead."

"Not yet, soon. We should invent a story instead of telling them the truth. We got attacked ? "

"Too classic."

"One of us fainted ? We were so...Nah ! I don't know, man. I can't think straight right now. I won't drink alcohol for a couple of months from now on."

"I don't even know what happened to me..." RJ mumbled, but Dorian heard him.

"Try to replay the night in your head." He suggested looking at him.

"I already did it and nothing came. We were dancing one minute, then the next someone gave us drinks and then we were here and then...I still don't know."

Dorian furrowed his eyebrows, "Wait a minute..."

"What ? "

"Someone gave you drinks ? "

"Yes, that's what I said."

"And what was in there ? "

"One was with champagne and the other with vodka."

"Nothing else ? "

"No."

"You sure ? "

"Do you know something ?! Do you have something that can help us ?! If yes, then just say it ! " RJ was getting frustrated with this story. Maybe he had slept with his best friend. He was really hoping that they didn't, because then their relationship was going to be so awkward and he didn't want that. He didn't want to lose his best friend over this.