CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Consider this as a christmas gift from me, MERRY CHRISTMAS!! And thank you for 21k reads.  At this point your still 7 yrs. Old.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - -  - - - Jin went to your room to wake you up.

Jin: Y/n~~ it's time to wake up

You opened your eyes a little and saw Jin. Then you sit up on the bed.

Y/n: *rubbing your eyes* What time is it?

Jin: It's Christmas morning

Then you smiled a little with excitement cause you are still sleepy.

Y/n: Merry Christmas, oppa

Jin: Merry Christmas, y/n

You got out of bed and went downstairs to see your mom and the rest of your brothers waiting for you.

Jungkook: Goodmorning, y/n

Y/n: Morning, oppa...

M/n: Since, she is finally awake. We can finally have our breakfast.

Then you tugged at Taehyung's shirt?

Y/n: Oppa?

Taehyung: Yes?

Y/n: Umm... Nevermind...

Taehyung looked at you confused as you head to the kitchen.

M/n: Let's eat

While everyone was eating, you saw snow outside.

Y/n: Eomma! It's snowing!

All of them looked at the window.

Jungkook: Wow

M/n: Finish your food and all of you can play in the garden full of snow.

Y/n: Yay!

You finished up your food quickly and grabbed your cloak & gloves and head to garden. 

You started to build a snowman and then your brothers came.

Jimin: Let me help you build a snowman.

You and Jimin continued to build a snowman while Jungkook and Taehyung are making snow angels.

Jimin: *places the head on the top* Now, we need some rocks, clothing, and a carrot.

Y/n: Okay

You head inside and you saw your mom making soup for lunch, then you saw some carrots the on counter.

Y/n: *tugs at sleeve* Eomma?

M/n: Yes switty

Y/n: Can I have a carrot pls?

M/n: Oh sure

Your mother gave you a carrot.

Y/n: Thx

Then you head to your room to grab some clothes for the snowman, and then head back to the garden.

As you head back out to the garden. Your heart suddenly began to beat rapidly. You see vision of your family running away from you, leaving you alone, calling you names and getting tortured...

(Author Dj-san: Idk why I thought about this...)

You tried to calm your self down but you started to panick even more as you walk to Jimin but, you were able to hold yourself.

Jimin: Oh, there you are

Y/n: Here are the clothes and the carrot.

You gave it to Jimin and he put it on the snowman.