2. So if I tell you just keep it and don't say a word

Start from the beginning

           Tim hates Jason - more specially, Red Hood, the new Jason. But, you don't have to be gay to see that the guy is hot - well at least 15 year old Jason was (since he hasn't really seen the current Jason without his mask and get up). 

           He used to love the old Jason - of course because he was his idol and what not - the one before he died. Since Jason is more around his age, he had stalked Jason more.

           Once he even got to meet Jason. His heart was pounding and he could've sworn, it was skipping some beats. They had hugged that night; Tim still remembers what Jason smelled like.

           Creepy?

           Obviously , Tim knows that, but does he really care? Of course not. He smelled like men's deodorant, but for some reason Jason just-

           Tim's thoughts about Jason could be described as sappy. But those thoughts were about the old Jason, not the new one. When Tim found out Jason had died, he had put on every sad breakup song ever, and cried for probably 1-2 weeks.

           Tim still has nightmares about Jason dying. He knows he can't even imagine what Jason went through, yet he still feels pain in his gut. A sharp type of pain. The dreams get too vivid. He sees Jason being beaten by a crowbar, which is in the Joker's hands. He could hear Jason's groans and grunts. He was trying so hard to be brave, yet Tim knew he was scared as hell. The Joker's laughter filled the room. And then he left. Tim felt hope in his gut-even though he's seen this dream multiple times before - no doubt exactly what Jason felt, but Tim knew he wasn't gonna make it. And then the room blows, and Jason mutters his last words "I'm sorry Bruce".

           Tim screams.

           And that is exactly how Tim wakes him, yet again. He tries his best not to scream again, but the tears still fall like a waterfall.

           He just freezes. Not that he could do anything anyway.

           Wiping the tears, he gets out of the sofa. He fell asleep on his couch last night while watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier. He shivers, due to the fact that he slept without a blanket, and the AC is on because it's mid-June.

           Sniffing, he drags himself to his bedroom, before entering the bathroom for a shower.

           Tim likes to shower. It gives him time to think, especially hot showers. For some reason he isn't too fond of cold ones.

           He stands in the shower, as the warm water flows down his body. He stands there for 15 minutes, just thinking about how downhill his life has gotten.

           He sighs. Now is not the time to think about your low esteem issues and stupid life Tim, He reminds himself.

 ----