Hajime & Nagito have fun...

The fresh air of Jabberwocky Island fills Komaeda's lungs as he takes a long drag on the relaxing atmosphere. It isn't just the sandy beaches or the salty water that makes him happy, it is the beautiful boy that ponders next to him, Hajime Hinata. The past days have been stressful and chaotic, so it was about time they took a break from all the killing game drama. Today is the day to sit back and enjoy life.

Komaeda is enjoying life at least while he basks his pale body in the bright sunlight and Hajime, on the other hand, suspends his mind over a notebook, scribbling his thoughts as he writes. Frantic handwriting covers the page trying to figure out who could be killed next, why, and how to stop it. Komaeda flips over on his stomach, watching Hinata in curiosity. The boy is a mystery to him. Scribbling and scribbling and scribbling, is there anything the boy hasn't written down yet?

The crashing of the waves and the cries of the seagulls pulls Komaeda's mind back to the matter at hand. Relaxation, that's what Hinata is supposed to be doing too. That's the whole reason they are here. They agreed to hang out and relax, not stress out and write.

"Hinata-kun..." Komaeda whines at the brunette.

"What is it, Komaeda?", Hinata hisses when he looks up from his work.

"You are supposed to be relaxing, silly. Not writing..."

"Well...Maybe I want to write because it's relaxing for me..."

"Hmm... I would accept that answer if I wasn't looking at you stressing out over a piece of paper!"

Hinata huffs and rolls his eyes before closing his notebook and moving closer to Komaeda. "Relaxation...", Hinata murmurs aloud, "How can I relax when we are trapped in a dreadful killing game?!".

"Let's not think about the killing game right now...", Komaeda sighs, pulling the shades over his eyes, flipping back on his back.

"How could I not? Don't you see –"

Komaeda cuts Hinata off with a quick hand over his mouth. He hushes him, "See you're stressing out. That's not good for you. Killing game or not..., you still have to take care of yourself".

Hinata buzzes his lips, looking at the open sky. Maybe he should relax? What would be the harm in that?

He looks over at Komeada, a contrast between pale skin and black swim trunks then looks at him to see himself still in his casual clothes. Komaeda perks up, "Come on... enjoy the sunlight! It's a beautiful day out! The weather is nice! The waves are amazing! I'm surprised you don't want to try surfing again".

Hinata thinks for a second. After a few awkward seconds, he replies, "I left my swimsuit back at my cabin... Would you come with me to go grab it?"

Komaeda chuckles to himself, "You sure you want this annoying trash to tag along?".

Grumbling, he mumbles, "Yeah... I don't trust you alone..."

A smile wipes across Komeada's face. He stands up and gathers his stuff, preparing for the small walk to the cabins. "Alright...", Komaeda answers.

The walk isn't so bad. Just a few turns and twists here and there. In almost no time, they find themselves in front of Hinata's cabin like there was some sort of time skip.

Unlocking the door, Hinata welcomes Komaeda into his little home. It's a nice cabin however, it looks the same as everyone else's. Hinata quickly makes his way through his room and grabs his swim trunks. "Hey", he calls out to Komaeda, "I am gonna change real quick. Don't mess anything up, okay?"