Chapter 23 **

Your POV

We found Tati and Mike sitting at a picnic table, chatting. I rushed up to them, dragging Dave lightly to the two. We reached them and Tati engulfed me in a tight hug. Forcing Daves hand out of mine, making Tati and I stumble. I hugged her back tightly and felt my shoulder getting damp, possibly from her crying. I pulled her out of the hug and saw she was cying, making me cry. We both ended up crying and laughing, hugging eachother in a tight hug.

She pulled back again and wiped her tears, smiling at me, "Oh my fucking god, you scared the shit out of me! I thought you died!"

She hit my shoulder lightly, making me laugh.

"Im sorry! I had to help out the people in there! You know I couldn't let people die with out help.." I stated, giving out a sheepish smile.

She smiled at me and gave me one more quick hug, whispering in my ear, "Im so glad your okay now, I dont know what I could of done without my bestie."

I smiled and hugged her back, soon getting out of the hug. She walked over to Mike as Dave came back over to me. He grabbed my face lightly and wiped my cheeks that were proabably tear stained.

"Im so, so glad your okay." Dave said and looked at me with gleaming blue eyes.

I smiled, about to say something when I saw Jeanie walk up. Dave looked behind him and saw her to. He looked slightly disapointed that the moment was ruined but looked at me with a smile and kissed my cheek. He let go of my face and stood next to me greeting his sister

"Im so glad your all okay!" She gives me a friendly hug and smiles at me when she pulls away, hugging everyone else.

"Yeah, i am glad your okay too" I smiled at her.

I felt Dave grab my hand and squeeze it tightly before it loosens.

"Anyways" Jeanie perked up and looked at our hands, smiling, "We will be extending our stay here due to what just happened, as I said already.. just a reminder. I hope you guys would have fun."

"Who started the fire Jeanie? Do you know?" Mike asked.

I looked at him to see a wrap on his wrist and he was holding Tati by the waist. Awing silently, I looked back at Jeanie.

"The police are trying to figure that out as we speak. We are not sure yet, but im hoping it was an accedent." Jeanie stated.

I nodded, hoping it was an accident also.

"Alright, we should get back to the hotel. Daves driving." Tati stated, throwing the keys at him.

Dave caught the keys with his free hand and nodded at them. We said our goodbyes to Jeanie since shes staying with Eric, and walked to the car.

"Shot gun!" I yelled and let go of Daves hand, running to the passenger side and impatiently waiting for Dave.

I watched him take his time over as he chuckled at me.

"Daaavvveee, c'monnnnn!" I groaned out to him impatiently and saw his pace quicken slightly.

When I could see his light blue eyes, I noticed they were a tad darker and his face was a light shade of pink. He caught me looking at him and I just smiled at him and opened the now unlocked car door.

Getting in the car, I shut my door quickly just as a car zoomed by. My face paled and I looked at Dave who seemed to see what just happened. He quickly shut his door and watched the car drive off in the distance. Tati and Mike got in quickly and the slam of their doors made me jump.

"(Y.n) Its okay." Dave state, starting the engine and grabbing my hand.

I smiled at him and kissed the back of his hand lightly, and layed the intertwined hands on my lap.