Chapter 8 **

Your POV
Its been 10 minutes...!

10!

We've been stuck in the bathroom for 10 minutes and they're still at it...

Dave has tried to make conversation but he just gave up when I settled in the bathtub, to just sit in it with no water..

There was a bang on the bathroom door and I just shot up. Dave opened it up cautiously and we saw Mike come in with ruffled hair and a smirk.

"I'm going to just...-" I tried to say, but ended up rushing out of the bathroom quickly.

I was pulled to the balcony we had, and I never noticed, and tati started to smile big and gush?

"Are you okay??" I asked her as she smiled bigger, into space.

"I think I should share a room with mike.. Or we can all share a bigger room, since this ones trashed.." She explained.

I hummed in response and looked in the room.. It was, indeed, trashed.

"He was amazing!!" Tati squealed.

I gagged playfully and tati hit me lightly on the shoulder.

"Owwwwiee!" I squealed playfully and laughed with her as I held my shoulder.

"So we need to get a new room..." She started again.

I nodded and we walked in the room again and saw many broken things and the guys laughing.

Mike held out his arm and tati went to him in a second.

"I'm going to get the room (booked)" Dave and I said at the same time. He said booked after I stopped.

"You guys go... We have to 'pack'". Mike said, dragging tati to the bathroom.

I heard giggles and I gagged mentally.

I just walked out of the room, purposely forgetting my key for the room.

Dave was behind me as I walked to the desk.

"Hello madam?" The desk lady asked.

"I need a new room, me and my 3 other friends." I concluded.

('This will be a weird experience for Dave and I. Not for tati and mike though...')

------------------------------
To be continued...