Chapter 13 **

Things to know;;

(Y.n) ~ Your name

(F.c) ~ Favorite color

(N.n) ~ Nick name

*Edited*
-----------------------
Your POV

I woke up to the smell of... Bacon?

('Am I going crazy?')

I tried to roll on my other side, but something was stopping me.

I turned my head to see Dave sleeping peacefully.

('Who's cooking?')

I put my hand on Dave's, that was around my waist, and lifted it up carefully. Putting his hand down behind me, I stood up and turned to look at Dave. He looked so peaceful when he's sleeping...

I quickly grabbed my phone and made sure the flash and sound was off, taking a photo.

('I know its weird but we are friends... Right? Friends take photos of friends.')

I smiled lightly and, taking new clothes to wear outta my bag, and grabbing my phone I walked to the bathroom connected to the room and changed.

I was wearing short shorts and a (f.c) crop top (or a tank top) with a pendant.

(A/n you don't have to wear this, this is the kind of outfit I'm going off of though.)

Walking back in the bedroom, Dave was still sleeping. I just grabbed my makeup and did my usual. Adding lip gloss to match my (f.c) shirt. Walking back in the room. I popped my lips and put my things away.

('How is Dave still sleeping??')

I sighed and walked out of the room, Trying to be quiet. I shut the door quietly and walked to the kitchen to see tati cooking.

"Woah. You can cook??" I almost yelled, but lowered my voice.

"Yeah. Dave sleeping?" Tati asked.

I nodded, "mike sleeping?"

She nodded and laughed.

"These boys are perfect.." Tati breathed out.

I hooded my head in agreement

I pulled out my phone and tati did with hers.

We both showed photos to each other, of them sleeping.

I giggled

"He was drooling?" I laughed out.

Tati started laughing and we both were laughing now.

"I can help bake if you want." I asked.

"Please help. I've been looking at a fucking cookbook the whole time, and burned my pancakes." Tati explained.

I nodded and reached for some flour. But I'm to short...

(A.n sorry if your not short..)

I jumped to get it but barley my finger nail touched it. I groaned and climbed on the platform under the cabinet thing reaching for the flour again.

"Yes! I got it." I cheered silently.

"You know girl, I could of gotten it for you" tati spoke quickly.

I laughed lightly and shook my head.

I heard a door open and not closing, then feet shuffling.

"What are you girls - (y.n)? What are you doing up there?? You could get hurt!" Dave stopped mid sentence and scolded me