Chapter 16 **

Things to know;;

(Y.n) ~ Your name

(F.c) ~ Favorite color

(N.n) ~ Nick name

*Edited*
-----------------------
Your POV

I was currently humming to my favorite song. My left arm around Dave's neck, and my right hand is feeling Dave's abs, or trying to. The shirts in the way..

I was in between Dave's legs by the way. And my back was to Tatiana and mike. My head rested on his chest and Dave's right arm wrapped around my back.

We were sitting a weird way that looks uncomfortable but its actually really comfy.

I stopped humming and was drawing with my finger on his whole chest. I did notice his breathing hitching when I got to the stomach, so I avoided that for a bit.

I ended up drawing a small flower on his stomach. His breath hitched.

"Does this make you uncomfortable?" I asked lightly.

He shook his head and looked down at me, "nope"

"Then how come your breathing hitches?" I asked in confusion.

"Because I wasn't expecting that." He whispered in my ear, "A-and it feels nice.."

I blushed and watched him put his head back again, like he was sleeping. He started to rub small circles on my side and my breathing hitched.

('Oh okay. I get it now.')

I put my head back down on his chest and just drew on his stomach. He seemed to have abs there too.

('How perfect can this guy be?? Even everything he says sounds perfect...')

I smiled and tried to trace his abs. It wasn't working to well.

I looked at his left leg and wanted to see if his breath hitches if I draw on his leg.

I stopped tracing and so did Dave on my side.

I started writing letters and doing designs slowly.  Listening for breathing difference. It didn't seem like it.. I dragged my finger from his knee up to his waist on the side of his leg. His breathing did hitch a bit

('Its like a game now. A game to see what affects his breathing the most')

I stopped again and made my palm flat. I lightly put my palm on his stomach and moved my hand up slowly. His breathing was hitched again.

('This is fun.')

I smirked and looked at Jeanie.

"Are we almost there?" I whispered.

"Yeah. Just another half hour." Jeanie explained and fell asleep.

Tati and mike looked asleep. I'm up and the driver, Eric, has to be up. Is Dave up?

I looked at Dave, "are you still up?"

He lifted his head and looked down at me with furrowed eyebrows, "Yeah, are you uncomfortable? I can ask to stop so you can move."

"Well are you? I'm the one sitting between your legs." I giggled.

Dave's face turned pink, "I'm comfy.. How long do we have?"

"Half an hour." I said and looked at Dave's hair. Looks soft...

I moved my left arm that was next to his face and ran it through his hair.