You Used To Love Me

'You don't appreciate the time
I put into this love affair of ours, baby
I couldn't let you walk around
Thinking it's alright to let me down'

Island Point Bronx, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

My eyes slowly flutter open to the dark slightly moonlit ceiling.

The warm air from her nose hit the side of my neck every other second in a comforting way.

Looking to my side I reach over grabbing my phone off the nightstand, it was dead but I had put it on the charger before I knocked out.

Holding the power button down for a little bit I waited for it to power on.

After a few seconds my lock screen came on which was my baby girl and nic.

"Fuck, nic" I whisper.

Unlocking my phone I seen mad missed calls from her but no messages, I fucked up.

Opening my messages the first one from E catches my eye so I open the thread.

E🤞🏻- *Attachment*

E🤞🏻- You let her post this? I thought you was fucking with nicki again?

Clicking on the screen recording my breath got caught in my throat.

This lil bitch was bold.

Loudly showing me sleep all up on her on her instasnap, ain't no telling who seen this shit either cause she had mad followers.

I wanted to kick this hoe out my bed but I had a bigger issue to worry about.

Sitting up I let her face fall on the bed without a care in the world as I got out the bed rushing in my closet to throw something on.

"Where you going?" I hear her sleepily mumble and I roll my eyes pulling a hoodie over my head.

Sliding on some black sweats I slide into some louie slippers.

"Why you always posting shit and don't think I don't know you be doing that shit on purpose" I mug her as I walk out the closet.

"What? I got you caught up or something?" She chuckles.

"I wouldn't want to be here when I get back if I was you" I simply reply walking out the room.

Manhattan, New York
Onika Maraj

Taking a sip of the rich red wine from my glass I ignore her presence.

"So you ain't got nothing to say?"

"What is there to say belcalis? I already went through this with you once and I refuse to put myself through that pain again, obviously that's where you wanna be so go be with her" I shrug fed up, she was such a stand up.

I already knew after she didn't answer my call the third time she was doing something she wasn't supposed to be doing, I knew her all too well.

Getting on Instagram I went straight to the girls page and there she was, layed up with her.

At this point it didn't even hurt anymore, it was just disappointment.

I mean the audacity, the girl was damn near a carbon copy of me she could've been my son.

It was clear that I had set the standard in her heart.

"I'm where I wanna be right now, don't try to force me with that girl"

"Honestly cardi I'm over it, you're never changing and I've come to terms with that. I know my worth, and as bad as I want you I know that you don't deserve me. I loved you so deeply I wasn't afraid to show you how ugly I could be, I mean I fucking shot you for christs sake, and even after bullets you still stomp all over my heart, I'm done"

I never thought I could say those two words to her and actually mean it, but here I was wearing my heart on my sleeve letting it cry out one more time before I let her go.

"You doing the most" She mumbles stressfully running her hands down her face.

"I'm doing the most? You been fucking this girl then coming home and playing house with me, and then on top of that was knowingly gone let me get pregnant while you was still messing with this girl, I'm not doing enough" I scoff with a menacing chuckle.

The old me would've been knocking all this shit over, expressing my pain through anger and rage, but I was numb to this now.

"I don't have intentions on being with her and she'll tell you that shit herself, why can't you just wait? I was doing good, we was doing good up until you wanted to listen to kiyo crazy lying ass and you shot me! You fucked up, not me! You did the exact same shit you was bashing me for doing with the quavo situation, instead of asking about the situation you fucking shot me!"

"Don't throw that in my face when you know the circumstances were different, I didn't have time to fully process the situation because a second later I get a call from my weeping mother telling me that my father had died! Fuck you cardi, get the fuck out of my house please. I was doing better without you" The lie fell from my lips like the truth and I could tell from the hurt shining in her irises she believed it.

"Fuck you Onika, don't act like I don't lov-"

"No, you don't, you used to though" I lowly speak quickly wiping the stray tears that had managed to overlap from my eyelid and roll down my tinted cheek.