Rain

'Think I been fucking you, for way too long'

Island Point Bronx, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

"Fuck! cardii" She moans dragging out my name as I thrusted deep inside her from the back. Her sleek walls wrapped tightly around the strap and the results could be heard bouncing off the walls.

"Shit" I hiss gripping her sides as the vibrating attachment bumped against my clit.

She starts intentionally throwing her ass back matching my pace driving me krazy.

She looks back at me with low lidded eyes and a sly smirk knowing she was in full control of both our orgasms.

"Fuck" I moan holding my nut back feeling all the blood rush to my throbbing clit.

She slams back into me stuffing her face in the sheets in pure bliss as her legs weakly tremble.

" I'm cu--" She cut herself off with a loud dragged moan as she violently shook completely stopping her movements at the same time as I threw in the towel letting my own orgasm take it's electrifying course.

Pulling out I ignore her whimpering dropping beside her on the bed breathing heavily, my chest heaving up and down.

"How much time we got?" She questions out of breath.

Looking at the clock on the side of the wall I read the time.

"A good 45 minutes" I respond and she nods.

"You ain't gotta leave, just stay in the room" I tell her.

I knew she was gone be too weak to leave before she even came over here, she could just sleep in my bed all day cause after breakfast me and baby girl was leaving anyways.

"Oh I wasn't, I got everything I need in here anyways" She softly chuckles and I smile gripping her ass.

"You getting thick, say thank you" I conceitedly smirk.

"Girl bye" She laughs getting comfortable under the covers.

"Aight so who else you been fucking?" I mug her and she smacks her lips mushing my head.

"You the only one pounding these cakes to smithereens" She smiles and I bust out laughing.

"I better be" I chuckle as my laughter falters.

"You a hypocrite" She softly chuckles shaking her head.

"Here you go" I sigh already knowing what was coming.

"I'm saying you want loyalty from me but I can't get none back? If I was fucking somebody else you shouldn't feel no ways" She finishes as my head snaps over to her.

"I'll kill you" I say simply looking in her warm brown eyes.

She cracks a smile leaning up placing a soft lingering kiss on my lips.

"You so possessive and for what? You know I'm stuck on you" She slyly smirks.

"I'm possessive cause ain't nobody else worthy enough to see you in all ya naked beauty like this" I smirk as she blushes pulling the covers up to her chin.

"You think you so cute" She mumbles and I softly chuckle.

Belcalis Almanzar
Manhattan, New York

"Somebody had one hell of a night" I smirk as a visibly tired Onika held the door open as I walk in the house with a sleeping nari on my shoulder.

"Something like that" She mumbles shutting the door behind me.

Chuckling I walk across the living room walking up the stairs to go lay nari down.

Reaching the top of the stairs I walk down the short hall walking in the first room on the left which was baby girls.

I gently lay her in the crib quickly tucking her in as she starts to softly whine in her sleep realizing I wasn't holding her anymore.

She turns on her side still whining and I soothingly rub her back until she's calmed down and back sleeping peacefully.

Quiet and stealthy I tip toed out the room and down the hall.

"She still sleep?" Nic softly asks in a low tone as I walk down the stairs.

"Yup, you should be good for a solid two hours" I softly chuckle reaching the bottom of the stairs.

"Good because my head is killing me" She softly groans laying a hand on her forehead.

"You took some tylenol or ibuprofen?"

"I ran out and I didn't feel like going out to get some before y'all got here" She softly sighs.

"That's why you need to keep ya ass in the house" I laugh as she glares at me.

"You know I keep some excedrin in my car, how many you want?" I ask and she holds up 2 with her fingers.

"I'll be right back" I tell her walking across the living room.

Walking out the door I jog down her steps going over to my benz, opening the passenger door I bent inside the car going into the glove compartment taking out my excedrin.

Opening the small bottle I pour two pills in my hand before putting the top back on and throwing the bottle back in the glove compartment.

Shutting the passenger door I turn around jogging back up the steps and walking back in the house.

"Here" I walk over to her handing her the pills.

I ignore the jolt of electricity that shot through me as her soft fingertips lightly brush over the back of my hand as she took the pills into her own.

"You better not fall asleep on this couch, go upstairs" I tell her as she threw the pills back.

If she fell asleep down here she wouldn't here nari crying and my baby girl wasn't about to be screaming her head off.

"Okay daddy" She replies sarcastically and I smack my lips forcefully pulling her off the couch by her wrist.

"Move, aggressive ass. And you know I bruise easily" She rolls her eyes with attitude lightly pushing me back.

"You must still be a lil tipsy cause who the fuck is you talking to" I chuckle following behind her as we walked up the steps.

My eyes naturally glue to her backside cherishing the sight of each cheek effortlessly lifting with each step she climbed.

"I'm talking to you, and stop looking at my ass" She says with attitude and I pull her back into me by her waist making sure there was no room in between us so all that ass was on me.

"Why ya attitude so horrible? What's ya problem" I raspily speak smirking as her thighs unintentionally clench and the small hairs on the back of her neck rise.

"N-nothing.. I'm just hungover and tired" She nervously swallows and I let her go.

"Go get you some rest then" I turn walking back down the stairs leaving her hot and flustered.

1 more chapter after this then I'm taking it down.