Part 7

Our eyes met each other's when we heard his wife say "It get better over time."

"Hmm." She started walking over to the couch where I was now sitting up on trying to put my clothes back on.

"See, I knew it was a reason I did not like you for my daughter, you a big ass whore. I knew it! I told her when she first brought your ass over here that you wasn't shit and now look... proving my point." She stood in front of me stepping on my pants stopping me from putting them on. I was a little too ashamed to look at her. Not because I slept with her man, but because I got caught.

"Look at me little girl!" She demanded. "Once, you leave this house... don't come back, don't text, call, or look at my daughter. You are a sick bitch and she will no longer be hanging around you. Get your shit! and get the FUCK out my house!!

I gathered my shit and left the house as quickly as I could. I got in the car and started punching the steering wheel while letting out a long "Fucccccck". I was so pissed that I got caught, and also kind of pissed that I'm losing my best friend. I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair. I let out my last "Fuck!" before turning the car on and driving off. The only thing that kept playing in my head is me having to tell Jackson I can't be with him anymore. Yeah, now I think about everyone after the shit goes south. But honestly, I want to do it again.

The next day was a dread. I felt like time was moving slow and it didn't help any that it was raining outside. I pulled the cover over my head and closed my eyes. I just hope the news hasn't hit the school or more importantly, Jackson. I need to at least be the one to tell him before anyone else. I hopped out the bed and threw on a sweat suit, my black vans, and pinned my hair up in a messy bun. I wanted to still look presentable because, even on my worse days I'm still a bad bitch. Period. It was already 7:30 a.m. when I looked at the clock. I grabbed a banana off the cabinet and headed out the door.

The closer I got to school everything around me seemed to be slowing down. I was driving the speed limit of  55 and still felt like I was going 10 mph. I guess I never thought about getting caught, I didn't really think it through I just knew what I wanted and I went and got it. But Jackson, he don't deserve this pain I'm about to afflict on him neither does Leigh. I was so selfish... I sat in my car thinking and thinking how I was going to tell them... until Mr. Evans walked pass.

"Mr. Evans." he turned around and I got out the car.

"Ms. Levi, what can I help you with?" he asked so nonchalantly.

"Dude, so you gonna act like last night didn't happen?" I got a little loud but luckily no one was in the parking lot. He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me beside a parked truck.
"This is not a good place for us to be talking for obvious reasons. I need you to finish out the year as regular as possible, we can't be doing all this here at school knowing what has transpired in the last hours."
"So what your wife talking about?" I asked.
"Look, I'll talk to you later just right now is not the time." He looked at me for a little longer before walking away from me.

I stood there wondering what was going through his mind. Like did she tell Leigh yet? I don't even know if him and I are good. Now I have to be normal and act like my pussy don't throb every time I see him. Lovely. I threw my hands up and started walking towards the entrance of school.

If he wanted normal that's nothing. I walked towards my locker, I was feeling good although I put on my chill outfit. I shrug and said to myself, "I'm still the baddest bitch in here." But, when I made that left turn passing the cafeteria my heart started to beat so fast and my hands was getting sweaty... I just knew somebody was gonna be at my locker waiting for me. I stopped and took a deep breathe, boy that little left left turn was looking very close. I pulled myself together and started walking towards my locker again. When I turned the corner, there they were Leigh and Jackson standing at my locker talking. Jackson noticed me and started smiling. Leigh turned around and smiled a little , it also looked like she had been crying. I smiled and waved back.

"Hey babe." I kissed his cheek. I turned around to face Leigh "Honey, what's wrong have you been crying?" I asked actually concerned.
"Girl I stayed up all night trying to study for these finals, I see you on your usual shit girl, did you even study last night?" I looked at her cause I totally forgot about the exams this week.. dick really distracted me.
"Girl I don't need to study it's all in here." I tapped my head.
"Yeah, Ms. smart ass, well I took it upon myself to study with Jackson since we have a couple of the same classes. I was definitely texting and calling you all last night to see if you could come study, where were you?"

"I was in the bed, catching up on beauty sleep." I reached in my locker for my calculus textbook and notebook. I closed my locker and Jackson was still standing there looking at me.

"Why are you so quiet?" I asked him pulling my books closer to my chest. He stared me down for a brief moment before telling me "nothing, just trying to figure out some shit in my head. Ima catch you later tho. He leaned over to kiss my forehead. "Leigh", "Jackson" they said to each other as usual.
"What's up with him? Did he say anything last night about us? I asked Leigh.
"All he said last was that he feel like you're pulling away from him, you not the same person he met freshman year." I looked at her kind of shocked but not surprised. I mean I'm clearly pulling away and I'm not the girl he met back then. Why would I be?
"He's clearly tripping... right?" I asked her to see what she thinks and if I'm really showing signs of slacking off. I can't afford for anything to go wrong right now.
She shrugged. "I mean you have been a little standoff ish but you're always like that around exams and tournament time. So I really wouldn't know, but I have to get to class catch you later."
My first class of the day was a study hall so I decided to take that time to go to the library. After checking in with my teacher I headed towards the library, but not before I took a little detour around the back classrooms to peep and maybe see Mr. Evans. I know I shouldn't be, but I can't help myself. When I started getting close to his classroom I slowed down just enough for him to maybe catch a glimpse of me. When I looked through the window he was staring right at me and I froze. He nodded his head for me to come in.
"Where you supposed to be?" He asked still sitting at his desk.
I walked in and closed the door, placing my bag on the first available desk. "Library. But I wanted to see you."
He took a deep sigh stood up and walked in front of his desk. "Here's the deal, you continue this year out fine, no slip ups. My wife wants our daughter to miss out on the embarrassment we will cause her and I agree." I shook my head in a agreement because I didn't want to deal with it neither.
"So, with that being said there's nothing else to be discussed this is strictly a teacher/student relationship. No nonsense while on school grounds. Do you understand?" He watched me waiting for my response.
"I understand... that you took my virginity and now expect me not to be craving you. When every time I think about what we did I get wet. I understand that, I don't want anything from you but to continue to fuck you. Your wife knows so why not continue to do it? I can keep a secret... trust me." Anger mixed with pleading but I want what I want and I wasn't going to let nobody get in the way of that.
"Asha, listen to what I tell you.. I'm going to fuck you when I'm good and ready. Listen to what I tell you and shit will be very easy for you." He cupped my face "Do you understand everything I told you?" I shook my head yes. And he leaned in "I can't hear you, Do you understand?" I looked him in his eyes and said "Yes." He leaned in more with his breathe tickling my ear and whispered "Yes what?" he said before kissing my ear. I melted in my seat saying "yes daddy"

**** Now that I'm back writing this, I'll try to have a part out,  if not every other day it'll be out on Sunday. PLEASE comment and rate so I can know what you do and do not like and what you think!! -Sincerely Stoney