Part 6

I arrived at Marlon house at the same time as last time per his request. Leigh and her mom pulled out as I was pulling up I waited 20 minutes and then started walking to the house. I had on a black tank top, my favorite black cotton shorts no panties with some Nike slides and my hair up in a bun. I was prepared to get what I wanted tonight and I wasn't leaving until I got it. Marlon opened the door and I immediately got butterflies in my stomach. He had his towel hanging low on his hips with his dick print showing my mouth started watering I looked up at him and he was smirking. I would've jumped on him at that moment but I had to remember where I was. He let me in and turned to the close the door when he turned back around I jumped on him and aggressively started kissing him. With my ass in the palms of his hands he balanced me and started walking pass the kitchen and into the man cave. He walked me to the couch and laid me down. My shirt was the first thing to go. He used the tip of his tongue to tease my nipples and then sucked them, making me throw my head back and grind my body into his.

"You like that don't you?" he asked

"Mmhm." was the only thing I could say. I couldn't do much talking because of how he had his fingers rubbing my pussy. Licking and kissing all over my body until my pussy was in his mouth. I wanted to cum so bad but knew I had to wait until I got what I really wanted to cum over. I started begging for it.

"Please... please give me what I want." I said in a soft moan.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Your dick in my pussy." I said. He stopped and stood up letting the towel fall to the ground. I licked my lips and motioned him with my finger to come over to me. I got on my knees and grabbed his inches with my hand. He moaned as he felt my mouth cover his dick. I sucked on his tip and haft being sure to get every inch in my mouth. I didn't want to stop until I heard a deep moan from him

"Fuck!" he moaned pushing his hips towards me making his dick go further in my throat. I felt him growing and the veins in his dick move on my tongue while I sucked him off. He pulled my head back and pointed to the couch.

"You ready?" he asked surely.

"Yes, now give it to me." Without saying anything thing else I started feeling pressure on my pussy.

"You have to relax your body Asha, don't get tense on me now." He whispered in my ear. Slowly pushing inside, I closed my eyes it was pain that turned into a sensational feeling. When I felt him push into me the sound of a wine bottle being opened popped into my head. Five minutes in I started to pick up the rhythm he was laying down. The deeper he went the better it felt opening my legs wider allowing him to feel all of me. I placed my legs on his shoulders and watched as he slowly pumped in and out of me, sweat glistening on his body.

"Faster please." I begged him. It felt so good I could feel my body getting weak and the orgasm rising and rising I couldn't hold it back anymore the faster he fucked me the more it rose.

"Oh my god please! I'm about to cum..." I yelled. My body went limp and couldn't move, I didn't want to move. Marlon got up and went into the bathroom. I laid on the couch trying to get myself together but getting up wasn't an option even though it felt so good the pain after its over did not.

"Here use this." Marlon sat down beside me opened my legs and started patting me with a warm rag. The steam from the rag going against my sore vagina was the best feeling I could imagine after sex. Soft moans started to come from my lips. He leaned in to kiss me but then he stopped. Our eyes met each other's when we heard his wife say.