Marlon and The Graduation Party

My mom explained everything to me, and I think my mouth was hanging open the whole time. I could feel my blood starting to boil. I never shot a gun or held one a day in my life, but I felt like shooting a Nigga in his dick and in the middle of his head but I'm too pretty to go to jail. My left leg started shaking from being anxious and fucking mad!
"Mom, what the fuck!" I shouted standing up. Everything she was saying started settling into my brain. I started grabbing two fist full of my hair, repeating "what the fuck" over and over. I couldn't do anything but cry. My knees got weak and I just fell to the floor, crying. My mom got up and came over to me whispering "I'm so sorry, as she held me as we cried together.

Bitch,
Marlon was a low-down dirty dog. Like no, really... As my mom broke down how she knew Marlon everything just started to sound like a setup to get back at my dead father. Who builds their life or live their life day to day just to one day get their enemy back for some bullshit that was done? A fucking psycho! Even though I didn't want to believe anything she said I had to go off of what she said. I know we agreed on not going to the graduation party, but I had too, I couldn't let this go.

I sat at my desk looking out the window trying to gather my thoughts. It had been a day since my mom told me about Marlon, I went to bed so damn early I was up getting a workout in around 5am. I mapped out exactly how I plan on ruining the party I just hope it all goes well.

My mom decided she was going to take a day off to go get a massage after ruining my life, I guess that's what I get for sleeping with a grown ass man. But fuck it I'm about to go off to college and I'm about to go out with a bang! The party starts at 6pm and it was already 5:30. I picked out my fit for the night, a cute black jumpsuit and some black glass slipper heels. Uninvited should always show up fresh as fuck! Plus, Jackson was going to be there, and I know I can't show up looking any kind of way.