Part 4

The panic I felt in my chest when I heard the footsteps get closer to the door, made me feel like time stopped and it was only the footsteps moving to the pounding of my heartbeat. I ran to my desk and tried to catch my breathe. The footsteps stopped at the door and I could feel whoever it is staring. I turned around and saw Jackson standing at the door staring intensely at me, my heart stopped and I couldn't breathe. I tried to put on my fakest eye roll hinting that I still had an attitude when Mr. Evans sucked that out of me a few minutes ago. I felt Jackson still staring at me but I couldn't turn around and face him again. He started entering the room and as the sound of his boots started getting closer to me my heart started to sink. "What's up?" He ran his fingers thru my hair making me let out a slight moan by a mistake. "Nothing, just sitting here, you came to visit me?" With the fakest smile plastered on my face I looked at him. He turned his head sideways and looked at me like he knew something was up. "Nah, I came to see Mr. Evans. You just in here for detention?" I was extremely shocked by his question I had to lean back and look at him. "What are you implying Jackson? You think I'm in here fucking?" He sat on the desk behind him with his foot dangling over the side "Are you? Your hair all fucked up in the back and you look like you just got over having an orgasm. So, what's up?" At a loss for words and feeling trapped I did the only thing I could think of doing...