𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧.

⋆° დ ༄ UNTIL THERE WAS TROUBLE
chapter ten. rabbit hole.

Hailey and Hank walk over to Jay who is at the scene of a crime, staring at the coroners office, putting the body into a bag

"What's going on?" Voight asks. Jay sighs and says, "Female victim. Two GSWs"

"No, Jay, what's going on, meaning what are you doing here, and not with Sam and the kids?"

"Alright, I was here...working a CI"

"What CI?"

"Camila Vega from the Veil club"

"The girl from he kidnapping case? Luis' sister?" Upton asks.

"News to me. She on paper?" Hank says. Jay shakes his head, "No"

"Was the victim at the party?"

"Yeah. I..I believe so"

"You believe so. You've been drinking. Anything else?"

"Just drinking"

"You sure?"

"Yeah"

"Okay, go back to the office. Don't talk to anyone. Write up your IPR" Hank says, before Jay walks away, then turns to Hailey, "Okay, work the body. I'll talk to homicide"

🌙🌙🌙

"You write up that IPR?" Voight asks Jay, walking into the break room as Jay nods his head and hands his sergeant the paper, "okay"

"I was working her as an unwitting. She works at Veil. A lot of drugs run through that place. She told me about the party. I saw the opportunity. But you're absolutely right. I should've put her on paper first. I screwd up"

"And Sam has no idea that you did this?"

"No"

"Are you sleeping with this girl?"

Jay shakes his head and says, "No"

"Document it. Start working the case. You're already working the girl. May as well stay under. Figure out who killed this young woman, right?"

"Alright"

"But if I find out something happened between you and this girl.." Hank warns.