𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

⋆° დ ༄ UNTIL THERE WAS TROUBLE
chapter one. reform.

Sam sits on the white colored couch, picking away at the fuz of the pillow that sits on her lap when her therapist, Dr Roma, asks, "How did that make you feel? When you walked into Erin's empty apartment"

The detective looks up at her therapist, that her husband made her talk to and says, "Angry. Sad"

Dr. Roma looks up from her notepad and asks, "Anything else?"

"Like this is a waste of time"

"Sam, you need to talk to someone about how you're feeling. Keeping everything bottled up, can be a serious health issue"

Sam's phone vibrates in her pocket and she goes to look at it and it's a text from Adam saying they have a case, the brunette looks up at the blonde and says, "Well, looks like I have to go, so" then she gets up and leaves.

🌙🌙🌙

"The gun dealers are two bikers out of Indiana" Voight says, as the intelligence team is gathered an empty lot, "Buyers are gangbangers associated with southside hawks. We don't have any names yet"

"Uh, the deal's going down inside the old seminary" Al states.

"It's been abandoned for five years. Two adjacent buildings are abandoned as well. Once we're inside" Hank says, pointing to the blueprints that are laid out on the hood of his SUV, "Al and I are gonna enter here from the west. Ruzek, you and Atwater are going in here. Upton and Porter, you go in this way. And Halstead, you and Sam go in that way"

"Sarge" Burgess says, over her radio, "We have movement on the west side. One male, white. One male, hispanic. Both 5'10" to 6 feet, about 170 pounds, tatted up, carrying large duffle bags. They just got out of a black SUV with...Indiana tags"

"Copy that. Here we go"

~~~

The team slowly makes their way into the abandoned building, with their guns drawn. Jay and Sam slowly walk to a door and as Jay was about to open it, a gunshot blows right through the door.

"10-1, 10-1. Shots fired at police. 4533 West Archer" Jay says over his radio, then looks at his wife, "You good?"

Sam nods her head, "I'm good"

Jay looks through the hole of the door to see everyone inside the room start running. Jay opens the door and the couple makes their way inside, guns drawn.