Crumbling Layers

"Where the hell am I?" Was the first thing that came out of Baekhyun's mouth when he opened his eyes.
His fingertips caressed the blanket nestled atop his body, then later on noticing that he is actually topless.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" The sound that he made was in between whispering and talking normally, grabbing the ends of the fabric to discard it from himself, and gladly seeing that he is still pretty clothed downward, he might only be wearing his boxers but at least, that is better than nothing at all. He then took a deep breath, composing his shit.

"Holy crap that was close" Baekhyun said, closing his eyes again.

"A-aah~ God I'm so sorry that must've hurt oh-AH!"

Hearing this, Baekhyun's eyes opened again, now wide as saucers.

"The fuck? Is someone moaning? And where on Earth wait-"

"FUCK!" Baekhyun suddenly yelled out, now remembering everything that happened. Grabbing a hold of his hair, he began to shake. Seconds later, hurried steps were heard thumping against the wooden flooring, then the opening of the bedroom's door.

"What happened?!" Someone exclaimed.

"My brother he- I" Baekhyun whispered, tears now cascading down his face. He isn't looking at the stranger's direction yet, still too preoccupied with the thoughts of his brother's situation.

"Shit dude you need to calm down, you're literally shaking" the stranger told him and then he felt a hand gently touch his, grabbing a hold of it.

"Hey look at me" the voice asked of him. Even though he was fazed, Baekhyun still obeyed, meeting the eyes of the stranger.

Surprisingly, said stranger was woah, delectable, he was topless just like Baekhyun but with the presence of abs unlike him, hair tousled messily on his pretty head, his bangs sticking to his forehead, probably because of sweat, and then his eyes were of an almond shape, sporting the deepest shade of blue. Those eyes were boring holes into his soul, the longer Baekhyun stared, the more he got enticed.

"Hey are you alright? I'm Chanyeol by the way and I know who you are" the stranger's called Chanyeol, Baekhyun's mind registered.

"You were so feisty before I saved you, hey are you alright?" Chanyeol asked, touching his forehead to check his temperature.

"Why are we topless?" Instead of answering the question of the latter, he threw his own.

"Oh I made Noona wash them for they were dirtied by our sweat" a smile, a smile was thrown at him. Pearly whites making themselves visible to Baekhyun.

Chanyeol then let go of his hand. He had been holding onto it all this time? Baekhyun realized. His eyes now following the hand that is now combing through the man's locks, messing his hair even more while making his bangs stand out from every possible direction, he should've looked ridiculous to Baekhyun's eyes but his mind actually screamed, God stranger Chanyeol guy here sure looks hot.

"If you'll excuse me Baekhyun, I'll be downstairs, scraping scales off a fish" he said, showing a dimpled smile at the other.

He has dimples?? Was Baekhyun's thought. A hot guy who also possessed dimples? What a lucky bastard

Then within a minute, the stranger disappeared before his sight, already exiting the room when Baekhyun was still unable to say anything back. What happened to him and his naturally feisty attitude towards someone he just met? But first of all, how can someone be that handsome? And tasty? Nope, delete that part, Baekhyun told his mind.

"I am damned" Baekhyun whispered. He's been fond of whispering lately. So unlike of him. He was a composed and a fierce type of a person.

"Maybe I'm still shocked over the fact that brother got captured by those anti's" he told himself.

"Or I am just overwhelmed by that guy? Haven't I seen him earlier? If so, why am I only reacting right now? He looks so handsome and I am being soooo weird Goodness I-" his blabbering was cut-off when said guy's head popped out, and oh-shit the door had been open all this freaking time. Baekhyun sure is screwed with embarrassment.

"Ahh actually, if you want to eat something, there's pudding downstairs, and I've prepared some warm milk for you" the guy sheepishly muttered, awkwardness evident in the air and he is actually rubbing the back of his head, a gesture like that only meant one thing. HE HEARD WHAT BAEKHYUN HAD SAID.

"Shit. I am so sorry for that"

"What are you saying sorry for?"

"For all those shit that I said earlier, before you showed up" shame is eating Baekhyun up, his cheeks heated, showing a reddish hue.

"Don't mention it, it was cute" and Baekhyun's blush became even more red because of this.

"And besides, I'd rather not hear you apologizing for stating a fact" with a wink directed towards him, Chanyeol guy left again.

And oh boy he knows, he knows that he is indeed handsome. What a turn off. Baekhyun thought, rolling his eyes at nothing in particular. Eyeing the table by the window, he saw a neatly folded pink shirt.

"That will do for now."

Donning it upon himself, he found out that it's a size way bigger than his, making it look like a dress on his petite frame. Examining his figure in front of a mirror inside the room, he clutched the end of the fabric and slowly raised it up.

"God, I really think that you've been mistaken for giving me a penis instead of a vagina" he whispers.

Shaking his head at his stupidity, he then went downstairs, his eyes finding the guy's back facing him, obviously doing something in the kitchen.

"Uh Mr. Chanyeol?" He called out, catching said guy's attention.

"Yes?"

"Where's the pudding that you told me about?"

"Come here inside the kitchen" Baekhyun followed, his steps timid, stopping beside the other.

"It's over there" Chanyeol said, pointing towards the shelf which location is well, unreachable by Baekhyun's cute-sized height.

Baekhyun might be small but that stupid shelf's not going to hinder him from filling his hunger. He walked towards it and when he was about to jump and try to reach the pudding, Chanyeol spoke.

"Hey, you can just use a chair y'know?"

Oh great. Why hasn't he thought of that? Glancing around, he saw none.

"Oops I'm sorry, chairs are actually built-in alongside the table there at the living room. We don't have a dining room here, we usually eat at the living room." What followed that was a chuckle, a deep sexy one at that. And the sound of it, postponed Baekhyun's irritation. He set his eyes again on his target and when he jumped, his hand tried to grab the plate filled with pudding but he missed it, grabbing at nothing but thin air. Irritated, he huffed and a frown emerged on his forehead.

He was about to jump again when he was suddenly lifted up by someone from behind, literally shocked, he yelped like a puppy, his hands automatically holding the bulky arms that are secured at his waist.

"Now go and get it" Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun eyed the pudding in front of him and grabbed it. Not a second after, his feet are touching the ground again.

"T-thanks" he told the other.

"You're most welcome, and please make yourself comfortable" Chanyeol smiled.

"A-ah y-yes" shit when did he even became a stuttering mess?

"and by the way, call me Chanyeol, erase the mister at the beginning"

Baekhyun nodded.