Medic

▪He has a hard time openly expressing positive feelings towards another person.

▪All of the 7 doves he owns have names, that being:

•Archimedes

•Hera

•Apollo

•Artemis

•Hermes

•Aphrodite

•And Hestia.

▪Has the neatest handwriting imaginable. Whenever it's asked about he usually responds with: "Do you know how many patients die due to doctors sloppy handwriting? Absolutely ridiculous."

▪His parents are dead and have been since he was 7 due to a car accident he and his parents were in. He survived though his mother and father didn't

He spent the entirety of his childhood making memories in an orphanage before growing up and using his inheritance to get into Univeristy.

▪The reason he stole a mans skeleton is because he claimed those skeleton props in doctors offices were too "Unrealistic and inaccurate." He went on to replace the mans skeleton with the plastic one.

▪Gay.
Definetly gay for Sniper

▪Legit just leaves puddles of blood on the infamary floor for weeks.

▪The man treats his birds like absoloute royalty, if he's not doing that than he's acting like an overprotective dad to them. Needless to say his birds are his closest friends.

▪Absoloutely cannot stand country music.

▪He has a really bad tendancy to just lock himself in the infamary and force himself to work on things like paperwork or updating files, ETC. He usually manages to keep himself up all night.

▪The medic can be an absoloute goof at times- though it isn't very common. It usually only occurs around people he takes a liking to such as Heavy or Sniper.

▪The guys got light pink pajamas with sheep patterns on them. What more do I need to say?

▪His accent usually only gets heavier when he's calm.

▪In his youth he had a stuttering problem.

▪The first nickname he'd ever been given was 'Nurse', then afterwards it was 'dove'. Both had been given to him by the teams Sniper.

▪Does not take his coffee black. He usually prefers it to have milk.

▪Can recognize almost all the common bird calls in the area.

▪Has definetly stolen Snipers hat on multiple occasions, mainly because the doves like to nest in it.

▪Blind without his glasses. Lets put it this way, if he didn't have his glasses on and a train was coming right at him he wouldn't even notice.

▪After battle he'll go around the battle feild and start harvesting organs from dead teammates before they respawn.

▪Probably talks to the severed spy head in his fridge about his problems.

▪When he's angry he'll just randomly start screaming in German

▪Has tea parties with his birds.

▪Absoloutely adores Autumn and Spring