You make me feel safe...and horny

It was past midnight. Katherine hasn't been visiting me since the blood sharing. I thought she won't come ever again. I was starting to fall asleep. I did feel like I was empty tho. I missed her. I don't know why did I feel this way.

...

3AM

"Hey Elena, wake up."
I saw Katherine beside me on the bed. She smiled lightly.
"What? K-Katherine? What are you doing here?"
"Why ? Am I not welcome anymore?"
"Well...you haven't been coming lately." I had an attitude.
"I wanted to show you something. "
"Hm?"
"Do you want to feel what is it like when I move in a vampire speed?"
"Ummmm."
"No?"
"I think I do actually."
"Come here. " She carried me and sped up outside. Shit. I almost screamed. Instead I squeezed her shoulders and shut my eyes closed.
"Don't be scared. " I watched her while she was concentrating. She looked...stunning. I want to do more things w her. We stopped at the top of some really high hill. I could se whole Mystic Falls.
"Was that scary?" She asked me while I was siting in between her legs.
"Ummm. I guess no."
"Told ya."
"Katherine..."
"Hmm?"
"I felt really safe...you know. Like just now."
"With me?"
"Yeah and I feel like tickles me h-here." I showed a spot a little under my belly.
Her eyed widened a little. I saw it shocked her. She got closer to me.
"Elena. I'm a bad person. You should know that I can do things you don't even know I'm capable of."
"I know. I still feel the same."
She grabbed my chin and kissed me passionately. This kiss was different than any other kisses I had. Even tho it was painfully short. I kept looking at her.
She lifted me up and we sped up back to my place.

"It's late. You should sleep. I'll stop by tomorrow."
"W-I wanna break up w Stefan."
"Huh?"
"I don't feel with him what I just felt w you."
I said looking everywhere but at her.
"You're shy."
"Umm I think I won't always be."
"Hmm. Alright Elena . Take as much time as you need. I had wonderful time. Sweet dreams puppy eyes."
"Good night Katherine." I gave her a smile. Like smile without fear. Genuine smile. She god closer and kissed my forehead since she's slightly taller. And then she disappeared. I wanted to do so many things right now. I felt...horny. I wanted to sleep but this feeling between my legs...It didn't let me.

Katherine Pierce. I crave Katherine Pierce.