" Yes Wes."

" Don't call me that."

"Yes Wesley."

" Good." I disconnected the call.

Lucy Winslow was a very popular actress in Hollywood and a very sexy model. We met at a club and from there we landed in bed and she thinks I still want more than that. What she doesn't know was that I never did relationships and I hardly go out with girls because the media will always make that the topic of the day and my father definitely won't like that. He'll think I only spend my money on unnecessary stuffs but what he doesn't know what that I work my ass up just to make him and myself proud.

Marching out of my company, my men immediately sighted me coming out and hastily opened the passenger seat of my Bugatti Chevron as I dunked my tall and muscular frame inside.

"Where to boss?" The driver turned around to meet my gaze.

"My penthouse."

Bel-Air was the one of the most expensive neighborhood in Los Angeles. My penthouse is located at Le faubourg in Beverly hills while the other one is located in Malibu colony beach. I still had other penthouses in different locations but they were all rented out.
Living a luxurious life was definitely the most easiest thing in the world for people like us as we never for once lacked anything. All we want, we get.

On getting to my penthouse, one of my men quickly opened the door of my car for me as the driver quickly maneuvred the car into my garage.

Taking the elevator to the 65th floor, I quickly entered my condominium as I was greeted by my all my staffs and housekeepers. My four bedroom condo was the most luxurious condominium in the whole of Bel Air. I occupied the 63th to 65th floor while the others were given out. I owned the penthouse so it was my right to rent it out to whosoever I find pleasing. And many celebrities and heiresses would give up their kingdom just to live in the same building as me. You could say that it was and it is everyone's dream paradise mostly tycoons, magnates and celebrities.

"Morning sir. Breakfast is served." My cook Marian came to inform me as I was seated on one of my sofas in the living room.

"Did Liam come over?"

"No sir. But ma'am Laurel did."

Liam and Laurel were my best of friends since highschool and they were literally the only close friends I had. While Laurel is Hollywood's highest paid actress and most famous model, Liam is the heir of the Kingston enterprise, another Multi-billion dollar empire. They were the only ones that knew me in and out and we never for once lied to each other. We were always sincere with our feelings and our secrets. Liam like me is also a billionaire Playboy and we're commonly known for shattering people's hearts.

"Okay. I'll just head to her place, I'll have dinner later. " Marian knew I wouldn't be back today, I'll probably head to some exotic nightclub and club till dawn. I got up from the sofa, changing into a Louis Vuitton t-shirt and a pair of Escada couture Swarovski jeans, I troded out to my parking garage. Picking a black Koenigsegg, I drove off to our regular lounge, The Ritz Carlton, one of the most exquisite hotel in the country.

"Cheers to Wesley!!" They hailed me as soon as they saw me cajoling towards the hotel's bar.

"Hey best friend, you need some break from all these work you're stressing yourself with," Laurel took hold of my hand as she led me to nearby couch.

All my friends were here. My guy friends since highschool,the ones I met during business trips and my celebrities mogul. I quickly recognized some of the girls seated on the various couches as some of California's hottest and famous bitches.