"Hey Kaitlyn!" They all hailed me as I entered the hotel.

"Sup boys... y'all have work for me right? Right?" I grinned and they all cheered me again.

I walked over to where I normally keep my janitor clothes and quickly changed into them before returning to the hall to start the day's work.

* * *

Wesley*

"Sir I'm done. Should I arrange your meeting with Mr Davis?" My PA who was standing beside me asked as I went through the countless files on my desk.

" No."

" But si--"

"Sara what did I just say?" I looked up to meet her gaze.

" No sir. I'm sorry sir. I'll take my leave now." She hurriedly started walking out of my office.

" Hold on Sara." She immediately came to a halt.

"Yes sir?"

"Could you please stop wearing that dress anytime I'm around?"

She lowered her head. " Okay sir." She said and with that she shut the door behind her.

What the hell was wrong with all these girls?!
They fear me and at the same time flirt with me.

My secretary, Erin was the only saint among all the girls in my company and in my other enterprises. As for the others, they could go as far as licking my shoes just to get a glance at me. Erin minded her business, others said she admired me from afar but do I even care?

Thousands of people fell at my feet everyday. Some worship the solid ground I walk on. I was a typical god because I had everything going the way I wanted.

Born with a silver spoon was the most favorable thing in life. My father, Damon Cooper was one of the wealthiest men in the country but I didn't stop there rather I grew the business till we became of the wealthiest businessmen in the world. I was the only child of my parents so you could see the reason why I was favored lavishly.

I drove only the latest cars, made friends with only the rich, club in the most exquisite clubs, lounge in the most exotic hotels and go out on expensive vacations. I didn't even had to spend money on women because everywhere I go, I had them at my beck and call. I've slept with countless women mainly actresses, models, heiresses and celebrities. But I never believed in that shit called Love because I was only a one night stand kind of man. I don't do relationships. All I did was beck and calls.

Half of my life was devoted to my father's business. Being the only child, I had to strive hard enough to be worthy of my father's name. Cooper's Holdings was the most successful and the most famous corporation in the whole of America. My father had chains of businesses including hotels, industries, enterprises and several corporations.

I had taken all of these to the next level by becoming one of the most successful, richest and the most eligible bachelor in the world.

"Yes?" I scrolled the answer button of my iPhone Xmax and placed it closer to my ear.

"Wesley aren't you taking me out today? Remember you promised me, baby." One of my temporal girlfriends voiced out from the speaker of my phone.

"Listen Lucy, I didn't promise you okay? Snap out of your dream world."

" But Baby you're all I want. I wanna spend even if it's just two minutes with you. I swear bill's all on me. Just don't ditch me like this after last night please.."

" How much do you want?"

" Excuse me?"

" I'll send one million dollars to your account right away. If it's not enough to get you out of my skin just tell me. I might keep sending you money for the rest of the year as long as you get the fuck out of my life. Is that clear?"