Chapter 23

I hate when people who don't update in forever. *cough* jasnelly *cough* but now I've become one of those people

Selena's POV!

"He's an idiot!" Ariana yells. "He's the biggest, ducking idiot I've ever met in my life!" She screams frustrated. I chuckle a little.

"Ducking?" I say smiling and looking up at her. She shrugs and tells me,

"I'm mad and I want to make you feel better." She says. "And it worked!" 

Ariana sits down next to me. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer to her. "I'm so sorry." She tells me sincerely.

I stop the tears from forming and smile. I hold her close to me and embrace her warmth. Ariana is a good friend, I know that for a fact. She can always make me feel warm and cozy after everything we've been through. I'll be there for her, she'll be there for me.

We both release each other from the hug,

"Thanks, you're an amazing friend."

"I know." She says smiling. I laugh at her nonsense and lay back on the bed.

"I'm going to take a nap," I told Ariana. All she did was nod her head. I tried getting comfortable and it took me a while. But I finally felt okay and slowly closed my eyes. I tried to sleep.

+++

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Selena." I answer.

"Your full name?" He questions.

"Selena Marie Gomez." I say. He nods and looks at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I ask.

"Because you're beautiful." He says with a goofy smile. I laugh.

"First off, I'm not beautiful and second, what's your name?" I say.

"Justin." He starts," Justin Drew Bieber." He finishes.

I nod my head, I read a lot and this reminds me of The Fault In Our Stars.

"And you are defiantly beautiful." He compliments again.

"Now you're just trying to embarrass me." I say laughing.

"Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not." He answers pretending to think with his finger on his chin. Which makes me laugh, and soon, he joins me.

+++

I am nervous. What if people hate me and think I'm stupid, or a whore, slut, idiot, or a dork. I don't think I have those impressions on people. I dress unique. Proper shorts and shirts. Sometimes for parties, I dress differently. He claps his hands and tells me he'll be introducing me to some if his friends.

He knocks on a door and in only a few seconds later a boy answers. He has black hair and dark skin.

"Hey Justin!" He greets.

"Sup man!" Justin says and gives him a fist bump. The boy looks ate me from head to toe.

"Who's she?" He asks.

"This is Selena. Selena Marie Gomez. She is new here, and I thought Id show her around." Justin replies and we both sake hands.

"I'm Alfredo, nice to meet you." He says.