Chapter 30

Last chapter, honestly, I'm really sad, brb gonna cry because this story has come a long way.

"Stars Dance, by Selena Gomez."

*third person POV*

They were finally graduating. All of them were finally 24 year olds, leaving an era. They were beginning a new era. So much shit has happened in the past three years. So much shit has happened to Selena, Justin, Carlos, Ryan, and everyone else. It was insane how much they went through, but yet, they stayed intact. They were all still friends after three years.

Selena dated a boy named Dylan for quite a while after her and Justin broke up for the second time. They were together happily for eight months. Selena suddenly broke up with Dylan for a reason that no one, not even Demi knows why. Selena then was single for a year before Justin decided to ask her out again. It took about four months before Selena said yes. They were now dating for six months.

Justin had to take therapy for a year after his father died. Even though he barely ever talked about his father during the therapy, he was there for that reason. He mostly talked about his friends and Selena during the sessions. However, it did help him when he talked about Selena. Him and Selena went through a lot, so he did need to talk a lot about it. Justin finally recovered from his father's death and asked out Selena. Justin never thought she would say yes again.

Ryan had to leave the school after the third year because he had to take care of his mom. He moved to Illinois and has been there to finish school and help his mom. He has only visited California twice in the past year. Justin and Alfredo and Carlos cried when Ryan left.

Carlos met a beautiful girl named Alexa in the third of college. Carlos instantly fell in love with her. It took Alexa a while to actually go out with him. Carlos went all his way to convince her to go on a date with him. It was quite adorable how they ended up together. They now have been dating for two years. Carlos has been very happy with Alexa. He never thought that he would meet anyone like her.

Ariana didn't want to date anyone after she and Jai broke up. She decided dating was for losers and that school, family, and friends were more important. She has not regretted it. She has been more happy then ever. Ariana loves her life and loves being free. Ariana is happy with her life and school work and everything was going well with her.

Demi dated a boy and a couple of girls through the past few years. Demi is currently dating a girl named Emma. Demi has amazing grades and made lots of friends over the years. Demi sadly lost her father as well last year. Demi wasn't as heartbroken since she wasn't that close to him. Although, she does wish she met him more times over the years. Demi was happy. Demi felt great about life.

Alfredo, however, wasn't happy. He still isn't happy. It's not like he had awful relationships or awful friends or awful grades, he just, was not happy. Something was wrong, no one could crack him and see what was going wrong with him. He did have a bad relationship with his family. He always has, but it's gotten worse over the years. So, he did separate from the group for a while. He didn't go to school for a month and no one saw him for weeks. He was still graduating though, he wanted to get it over with. Alfredo wanted to go home.

They were all waiting patiently as each person went up to get their diploma. Everyone was anxious and excited.

Justin sat next to Selena and they held hands. Their hands were sweating, but they didn't mind. Ariana was next to Selena, Ariana was also holding Selena's hand. Demi sat next to Ariana and on Demi's other side was her girlfriend. Next to Emma sat Alfredo, then it was Carlos and his girlfriend. Next to Alexa was Hailey. All of them were holding each other's hands. All of them were nervous and scared. Everything happened so quickly to them. All the amazing and bad memories. All of it will be infringed in their minds forever. In all honestly, they wouldn't mind. It's a part of life.