Chapter 16

Please read my new book. "Reconnected" please read it
Selana's POV!

"Bye." He says and walks out the door. Three days. Three days ago I performed Stars Dance in front of everybody. Three days ago I started to get a little hate, not much. But if I get more famous, I'll get more mean comments. Which I can handle, I used to be bullied a lot. So then I ended up being homeschooled.

++++++

Thirty minutes. It's been thirty minutes since Justin left. He said he'll be back by now.

Ring!

Ring!

I pick up the phone without looking at the I.D caller.

"What the hell!" Someone shouts.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Justin...Radio...Music!" She says. First, I could tell its a girl. Now that I realize it, it's Taylor. What? I ask her again.

Taylor's POV!

I'm driving to the store to by some Corn and beans to make a little dinner for my family. I don't know what I want to be. A chef, or a singer. I would choose chef because becoming a singer is tough work. It sounds dull in my car so I turn the radio.

I flipped to at least fuse different stations but nightingale my style, until one hits me. IHeartRadio. There's a guy he's talking to.

"You don't know her. Well maybe you do, her name is Selena Gomez." The guy says.....Justin.

"Wait! Didn't she perform three days ago at the award show?" The interview or whatever asks Justin snaps his fingers. How do I know it's Justin? Because he sounds exactly like him and he knows a lot about Selena!

"Yes! That's her." He says. "She doesn't know this but I brought another one of her songs and I want you guys to hear it. It's called Naturally." Then the music starts playing.

How you choose to express yourself

It's all your own and I can tell

It comes Naturally

It comes Naturally

You follow what you feel inside

It's intuitive you don't have to try

It comes Naturally

It comes Naturally mmh yeah

And it takes my breath away

What you do so Naturally

You are the thunder and I am the lighting

And I love the way you know

Who you are and to me it's exciting

Phone...phone...phone...phone! Wheres my stinking phone! I search everywhere in my bag while still looking at the road. I swear to god if I don't find my phone- here....

I wait until I arrive at the parking lot of Walmart. I dial the number I want. Selena.

Pick up...

Pick up..

Pick up!

Then she does.

"What the hell!" I yell right away.

"Huh?" She asks and I roll my eyes. She better not be playing with me.

"Justin..Radio...Music..." I say.

"What?" She questions very confused. As she does I turn up the music, her song is still playing luckily and I put it in speaker. I hope she believes me. I've listened to her songs, but I don't have them, so it will be impossible for me to play it.

You are the thunder and I am the Lightning

And I love the way you know

Who you are to me it's exciting

When you know it's meant to be

Everything comes Naturally

It comes Naturally

When your with me baby

Everything comes Naturally

It comes Naturally

Naturally, Naturally, Naturally, Naturally, Naturally

Ba-Ba-Baby

Naturally, Naturally, Naturally, Naturally, Naturally

Ba-Ba-Baby

Then it stops. Selena's still on the phone but she's silent.

"Wow! She is an amazing singer! And I just searched her up and she is beautiful! She should really get a record deal." He states.

"That's what I'm saying!" Justin chuckles. The man laughs.

"Well, producers all around world, I think you should meet up with this young lady. Any Who, that was Naturally by Selena Gomez." The man says and he says what the next song is called.

"Oh my god." Selena breathes out. I hear her breathing in and out very quickly. "I have to go." She says sternly and hangs up. Great.

Selena's POV!

He put one of my songs on the radio. I searched myself up on google and I'm already a big hit apparently. It shows pictures of me when I was at the award show with Justin and other pictures from my Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and all the more. With even better news I've gained a lot more followers in all my accounts. (Sarcasm) I actually have one million followers of my Twitter and Instagram. Woah...

I've already got some hate. Saying that I'm ugly and fat. But those are the haters, they'll hate no matter what. Haters gonna hate.

Ring!

Ring!

What more do I need?

"Hello?" I say when I answer the call.

"Hello, is this Selena Gomez." A man asks. I reply with a yes.

"My name is Scooter Braun and I'd like to make a record deal with you."

I really want to kick Justin in so many places😑😐 No offense, but he's making me really mad...
Going to good news,
Selena is an Interscope artist now!!! And her pictures are so reeeeaaallllyyy pretty! As always.💁 And she kept posting pictures of her in Texas with her family.
And, did she have a party with fans and forgot to invite me! Crying..
I also want to hurt Justin in my story cause,...well you'll find out soon😏😉
-Myra