Chapter 13

I'm so broken because of Selena's performance and it was too perfect and I need someone to FANGIRL with...
Please read my new Jelena fanfic, it's called "Reconnected" thanks!.

Selena's POV!

"Stop." I demand. "Stop!" I yell childishly and giggle.

"No! Not unless you say it!" He tells me.

"Never!" I say.

"Well, then prepare for more." He threats and goes to my feet. I start laughing crazy. He's tickling me all over my body until I tell him something. But I can handle it anymore.

"Fine! You're the sexiest man on earth and smell like butterflies and you are the best singer in human History." I breath out and he finally stops. He smirks and I growl at him.

"Thank you." He says and I roll my eyes.

"By the way, you are not the best singer." I say with an obvious tone.

"Really?" He says. I smile back innocently and he rolls his eyes. I shrug my shoulders as I hear my phone ding. I bend over and pick up my phone.

Tay: Hey! Open your door!

I'm confused. Why would she want me to open my door? I stand up from the couch and walk over to the door. I take a deep breath and open it. There stands Taylor and Miley. What!!

"Miley! Taylor!" I exclaim. We all pull in for a group hug and I let a tear slip. A tear of happiness. We break away and they both are smiling like idiots. Then it dies down and their eyes wonder somewhere else. I follow them and I turn around and see Justin with the most confused face ever.

But then I look back at my best friends.

"Who's this?" Miley asks and Justin takes out his hand for them to shake.

"I'm Justin." Justin answers for me. "Her boyfriend." He smiles proudly. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulls me closer to him and kisses me on the head. They both smile and Miley introduces herself to him. So does Taylor.

"Wow." Justin breathes out. "I used to have a friend named Taylor."

"I used to have a friend named Justin." Taylor says trying to remember.

"What's your last name?" Justin asks.

"Swift." She answers. Miley and I are looking at each other like, what is going on.

"Taylor! It's me, Justin, Justin Bieber!" Justin exclaims.

"Oh my god." She says and hugs him. What the?

+++++++

We are all sitting on the couch and talking. Well actually Taylor and Justin are talking while Miley and I are staring at them. Then the room is silent.

I clear my throat to make it less awkward. Wrong move.

"So I'm guessing you know each other." I point out. Why would I say that? Of course they know each other! Taylor smiles.

"Yeah! Remember two years ago for the summer I came here?" She asks and I nod my head for the answer. "Well when I came back I said I met a boy and we became good friends." She says and I keep nodding my head. "The boy is Justin." She smiles and mine and Miley's jaw drops.

"Oh." I stutter out.

+++++

"I can't wait to hang out with you tomorrow!" Taylor exclaims and I smile. We could've all hung out but she was to busy with Justin. Don't get mad, don't get mad.