Chapter 30 - Approval

A/N: Hey y'all! Before the chapter starts, I just wanted to say thank you for the love and support that you have given this story!

'Meet Ms. Troublemaker' is Trending! OMG! I'm like so happy and thankful to have you all. I actually want to encourage you to do some jinrene fan fics too! Trust me. It's fun! That's all guys! Peace! ✌

Irene's P.O.V.

We're now currently face to face in the dining room. Jin's right beside me while his mother is infront of me. This is really making me regret that I wanted to go with him today. It's really hard to face your lover's parent! No joke.

It's been almost 10 minutes after his mother prepared food for us and I was actually quite nervous to even touch a single utensil from this house since y'know, they're rich. I wasn't feeling any comfort but everytime I feel uncomfortable, Jin would really reach out and would grab my hand and holds on to it. I am really shaking. Her mother's quietly eating and same goes to Jin.

"Are you not hungry? Trust me, my cooking skills are way better than my son's, Joohyun." His mother spoke up and looked at me.

"U-Uh..I-I'll e-eat n-now..s-sorry Ms. Kim." I said and took a bite from her food. It was truly delicious. Dang...They're really good at cooking.

"Oh gosh, Joohyun. Don't call me 'Ms. Kim' 'cause it's making me feel old." His mother said.

"But you are old." Jin said while laughing as his mother glared at him.

"Just call me 'eomeoni'." His motger said as my eyes widened and even Jin's eyes were widened by her statement.

'She wants me to call her mother!?!?' I panickaly thought.

"U-Uhm..of c-course, eomeoni." I said and plastered a smile. She smiled back afterwards.

"Anyways, son why don't you invite Joohyun and her family to stay for christmas here? I must say that I really want to talk to her parents since It's been so long since I last spoken with them." Eomeoni said as I faced Jin.

"That's a great idea, eomma. Do you want too, Irene?" He asked me.

"S-Sure! I'll just tell my parents----" I was cut off.

"No need, sweetie. I got it covered." She smiled at me once again.

"Have you already planned it already, eomma?" Jin asked looking like a curious little kid.

She just smiled and didn't reply to his son's question. I was curious also of why was she acting like this to me. She's like so kind and all. Is this a dream?

Many Minutes later...

After having that amazing meal that I've ever had in my entire life, we were in the living room just chit-chatting. Jin's mother is really social and open to me and I appreciate that. She's currently showing me baby pics of Jin and I couldn't help but giggle with his mother while he's there hiding his face with a pillow.