Chapter 12 - A Risk To Take

Jennie's P.O.V.

I've received Rosé and Lisa's pics a while ago and I'm on my way to the Kim Corporation building to pay a visit to Jin's father. I can visit theur company for my family was once a sponsor of their company.

"We've arrived, Ms. Jennie. Do you need me to escort you in the building? It's raining droplets now and later it can start raining heavily." Taehyun said.

"Of course you have to escort me in the building. Do you want me to get sick? Dumbass." I said as he immediately got out the car and opened the door for me as he is holding an umbrella.

He walked me on the entrance as I went in when he tried walking in the building too I stopped him by putting a stop sign to my hand

"You're not allowed here. I'll just text you when I need to go home now. Bye." I said as he nodded.

"O-Oh..Okay Miss Jennie." Taehyun said while smiling.

'He looks creepy when he smiles.' I thought to myself.

I walked in the building to be greeted by their staffs. I ignored them and went straight to the elevator and I'm now headed to Jin's father.

'I can't wait to see Jin and Irene breaking up and to see Jisoo Unnie be with Jin. They'd be very happy together.' I thought to myself.

The elevator opened as I went straight infront of Mister Kim's office. I knocked on his office revealing him as his eyebrow raised.

"Miss Jennie Kim? What a surprise. May I know why you're here?" Jin's father asked as I smirk.

"Mister Kim I have wonderful news to you." I said as he looked confused.

"Please come in." Jin's father welcomed me in his office as I sat on the chair infront of his desk.

"What's the news all about?" He asked as he sat on his chair.

"These kind of news." I showed him the pictures that Rosé sended a while ago as he looked annoyed and shocked.

"They are really getting close and I heard they're dating. They've been very clingy to each other at school too." I said as I smirk to see an annoyed father infront of me.