As she goes flying off she notices Yn and his group running

Naruka:I wonder what they are doing.

As she cashed into the trees we go over to sasuki
As she launches a shuriken at Kakashi at which she dodged,sasuki launches a fire ball at her. Distracting her allowing her to try and grab the bells. Kakashi narrow moves out of the way. She then kicks her away,she then turns her attention to Sakura as she puts her into genjutsu. As it goes on it shows Yn chopped up as scream in terror.

Kakashi:that was easy.

Naruka gets up to see food waiting there she then lunges for it but it's all a trap,she is then tried to log as sasuki and Sakura sits next to her.

Kakashi:know if anyone of you feeds her you all failed.

As she walks her Naruka stomach starts to grow.

Naruka:hey can one of you please give me some.

Sakura:you heard what she said if we feed you we fail.

That is when sasuki gives her a little bit.

Sakura:are you trying to fail us.

Sasuki:it betters if we are at full strength.

That is when she stars to feed Naruka. That is when Kakashi pops out in front of them.

Kakashi:congratulations you all passed.

All:what.

Kakashi:in the ninja world,those who breaks the rules are scum,that's true,but those who abandon comrades are worse than scum.

She then untried Naruka we transfer over to Yn group aging.

Yn:how many more push ups.

Kyle:10 more

Kyle:9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,2,1

Ezra:finally done

Kyle:know come take these bells.

Yn tried to get up but can't do to fatigue.

Kyle:it looks like someone his going to have to repeat the academy.

Yn:l l like hell i'm I may be down but I'm not out let go tobi.

Tobi:right

Ezra:know that the people i know let go kick his ass.

As they charge at him Yn goes for the high kick as Tobi goes for the legs as Ezra goes for the stomach but Kyle jumps back.

Kyle:you must really wants these bells.

Yn and Kyle starts charging at him aging but time time after time it proves not to work as he keeps on dodging there strikes.they finally come up with a plan.

Yn:okay since that is not working we needed a plan.

Tobi:Ezra you hide

Ezra:why do I have to hide.

Tobi:it's part of the plan know do it,Yn you know fire release right.

Yn:damm right I do

Tobi:okay know so do I lets unleash the biggest fire  ball they have seen.

Yn:lets do it.

As they find Kyle.

Kyle:since I can tell that neither of you have the energy to fight much longer let finish this.

Both:Glady as they make hand signs.

Both:fire style:fire ball justu.

As they intended with each other kyle backs up while he dose that Ezra finally gets the plan as sneaks in to take the bells. She narrow gets out of they way of the fire ball. As the smoke clears it show Kyle uneffected by it.

Kyle:congratulations you have passed.

Tobi:know can we take these cuff off know

Kyle:you see that the problem i don't have the key with me right know so tomorrow we will get those of.

Yn:oh no my moms going to kill,Tobi you coming over my house tonight.

Tobi:no I'm not but

Yn:to bad

Yn POV
As I dragged Tobi back to my house and I can tell that he is very pissed but I don't care my mom is going to be even madder. As I get to the house I open the door up.

Yn:mom I'm home.

Kushina:good dinner is almost ready. Also who is this and why are cuffed together.

Yn:long story short we couldn't work together so our sensei cuffed us together also this is Tobi.

Tobi:hello mama

Kushina:okay go wash up for dinner both of you