"Goodmorning ma." He reached over me and grabbed his toothbrush before putting toothpaste on it.

"You coulda just said it 5 minutes ago."

"Or you coulda just said it back now." He shrugged and started brushing.

"Too early for this shit." I mumbled, hanging up my towel and walking out the bathroom.

𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵😗💕𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦... 

Appeared on my screen as my phone rung. I picked it up off the bed and answered.

"He- Damn you ugly ina morning." Teezy scrunched his face up.

"Leave me alone besttt, my slick back had slicked up." I pouted and rubbed my hair down.

"They needa put you in the wilderness, you giving me real creature vibes right now."

"Bye."

"Why it look like you a- Oh shit! You spent the night wit Killa?" He looked suprised.

"Yeah, I thought you knew." Killa came out the bathroom and laid on the bed.

"Mmcht, best you don't tell me shit! Now I see why yo hair lookin like a nest. Nasty ass bird."

"Okay so not too much on me cause I'll still pull niggas wit my hair like this. And we ain't even do nun." I rolled my eyes.

"Bird ass niggas."He mumbled. "Where forever period at?"

"Right here." I turned the camera around on Killa, showing him turn on the game.

"Ugly ass." 

"Punk ass." Killa said.

"Fat head ass."

"Diabetes havin ass."

"Cancer stick smokin ass. Bitch you smoke Blacks."

"Yo moma, bitch I had her smokin my stick last night." Killa said.

"Killa!" I threw a pillow at him.

"Beat his ass for me Nae, I'm finna slide and shoot his house up. Talkin bout my momma, got me fucked up." Teezy fumbled out the bed and got up before grabbing his gun.

"I wish you would nigga." Killa laughed and I watched him play 2k.

"Aye, period pooh." I said in response to the shot he just made.

"Bitches be out here sayin 'period pooh' and be walking 'round smellin like boffum." Teezy mumbled and Killa laughed.

"You know what? Bye." I hung up and texted Lexi to tell her to bring me some clothes.

"Order us some food, ma." 

"You got some 'order us some food' money?" I mugged him.

"CashApp it to yo phone or order it off of mine. Broke ass."

My version of being broke is, I have money that I don't wanna spend. Why spend my money when I can spend somebody elses? Make it make sense.