𝟘𝟜.

Ⅱ 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 Ⅱ💜

The next morning, I woke up with Killa still between my legs. His hand was in my shirt, on top of my titty and his head was on my stomach. He looked so peaceful and comfortable.

I rubbed my eyes and stiffly moved around to see where my phone was. Once I saw it, I moved my arm slowly to grab it, whole time being careful not to wake him up.

I looked at the time, which read 11:44 AM, before looking at my messages and responding to a few of em.

Delinquents😗.

BaeBaeTyler💞: bae , you a cheater. im done witchu. tampon.

Dejaaa💙: LMAOO , tf you say tampon for?

BaeBaeTyler💞: cause ian wanna say period

Janaee💗: LMFAOOOO😭😭

Janaee💗: & bitch ian cheat , wytb?

BaeBaeTyler💞: who house you at rn? 

BaeBaeTyler💞: CHEATIN ASS , there's no excuse for the disloyalty😐!

Dejaaa💙: lmfaoo😂 dramatic ass.

Janaee💗: i'm at home😗.

Dejaaa💙: unt-unt bitch... ik she didn't😮

BaeBaeTyler💞: lie again !

Janaee💗: LMFAOOO😂where else would i be ?

BaeBaeTyler💞: wit fat pa & twin nem 

Janaee💗: LMFAOAOAOOOOO😭😭😭bye.

I let out a quiet laugh as I exit out our groupchat and text Lexi, letting her know I'm woke.

After a few minutes of me sitting there on my phone, Killa wakes up and looks at me.

"So we just gon stare, huh?" 

"....."

"Please remove your hand from my right breast. Thank you sir."

He moved his hand and got up off of me. I got up and went to the bathroom to go brush my teeth and wash my face.

I found his pack of extra toothbrushes and grabbed a clean face towel before beginning my routine. As I'm washing my face, he comes in the bathroom.