e i g h t e e n - the story

warnings: none :) except there's two more chapters 

T H I R D P E R S O N

The pair had been going strong for around two months. When Jack's parents had returned, they supported him and didn't care about him being with Zach as long as he was happy. Since Zach had been kicked out by his mother because he was a 'disgrace', the Avery's were happy to welcome Zach into their lovely home. Since Sydnie had just moved away, they felt it filled the empty seat at the kitchen table and brought light back into their lives.

Something that meant a lot to Zach was Jack's younger sister, Isla. Since Reese had been taken away with his dad when the incident happened, having the small blonde-headed girl in his life filled the hole in his heart. Zach's life wasn't perfect, but it was pretty damn close.

"Zach." Jack spoke, snaking his arms around the brunette's waist as they lied in Jack's bed together.

"Hmm." Zach said, eyes drifting as he melted into Jack's touch.

"I'm taking you out on a date tonight. Meet me by the spot at 7:00. I'll pick you up." Jack said, now tracing shapes on the lining of Zach's tummy. (yes i just used tummy i thought it sounded better than stomach)

Zach smiled to himself, "Of course." He said once again.

Jack stood up, nodding to Zach as he headed into the bathroom to do god knows what. Zach grabbed a pillow from behind him and clutched onto it as he held it to his stomach. 'How did my life take such a huge turn..' Zach thought. He smiled once again when he heard a sweet voice from the doorway.

"Zachy?" Isla asked, her long hair swaying as she walked over to the bed he was laying on.

"Yes Isla?" Zach asked.

The small girl hoisted herself up onto the bed, using the comforter to clutch as she hopped up. "Can you tell me something?" She asked, looking at her fingers.

"Of course sweetie, what is it?" Zach asked, smiling.

"How did you and Jack meet eachother?" She said looking up at him.

"Well.. I could go into detail but you don't want to hear that," Zach sighed, "-ultimately, what brought us together was the tube of lipstick.

¤

there's only a few more chapters of this and i'm kinda sad but also extremely relieved to have all finished books on my acc ;)

WC: 398

july ~ noah cyrus