s e v e n - kicked out

Warnings: mentions of homophobia

Z A C H

I had Jack drop me off near the place I swear I had seen him the last night. I made sure he was gone before I walked into the ditch, beginning the hunt for the simple tube of lipstick. It sounds silly, that I was so focused on a simple tube of lipstick, but I think I looked pretty good in it.

I walked around with my backpack hanging off of one shoulder, looking around for the thing that had changed me. After only finding leaves, mud, and dirt, I finally found it. I picked it up and clutched it in my grasp, turning around and making my way back out of the ditch before even taking a glance at it.

I arrived at my hell of a house, opening the door and barging in. I was about to run to my room, before I was stopped by my devilish mother. "Where are you going." She said sternly. I was confused. "To my room?" I said, trying to push past her. "Your room? Absolutely not. I will not have gays in my house. Get out." She told me, crossing her arms. "W-what?" I said, stumbling on my words. "You heard me boy, get out!" She yelled. I felt a few tears roll down my cheeks, but I nodded. I turned around with my head down and walked out of the door.

I didn't know where I was going to go. I didn't know how I was going to survive, but I knew one thing for certain. I was going to see Jack tonight, even if he didn't see me.

¤

It has been a few hours. I've been spending my time down in the familiar ditch, saving my last 10% of battery. I had my charger in my bag, but I didn't have a power source. So I guess it was pretty pointless. I looked at my watch, noticing that it was 6. Knowing what time I had come out here the other day, I climbed out of the hole and went to the hill above. It took me a while to get up, after all I was weak from crying.

I sat at the top of the hill for a while, with my eyes closed. I opened them after what felt like hours, seeing Jack skateboarding. I smiled to myself, knowing that he was happy doing what he loved. I even saw him smile a few times. I sighed, knowing it was getting dark and I needed to find somewhere to stay. I took my bag off my back and got the lipstick out. I clutched onto it and stood up, swinging my arm for a more powerful impact.

I swung my arm forward and let go, noticing that it had gone much farther. Before Jack could notice that I was there, and that I was crying, I turned around and walked back down the hill. Sobs escaped my lips as I thought about what happened with my mom. Why did she have to do this?

I had nowhere to stay, no one to ask. I didn't know what to do, until I realized. There is one place that I know of.

¤

it's been a while. keeping this and my new book up so I can focus more (:

WC: 558

lily ~ dylan jordan