t h i r t e e n - angry

warnings:

Z A C H

After Jonah had practically dragged Jack out of the bathroom, I was left with the two boys in front of me. The brunette looked at me, "I-I'm so sorry.. They made me and-" He said, closing his mouth when I reached my hand up to stop him. "It's fine." I said sighing. Corbyn looked at me and reached his hand out for me to take. I grabbed onto it and he pulled me up. 

I refused to let my eyes meet his, I was embarrassed. He just caught me kissing a boy when everyone assumed I was straight. "Are you mad?" I said in a small voice. Corbyn scoffed and looked down at me. "Mad.." He said clenching his jaw. "Are you?" I asked again, the boy with the bright blue eyes standing behind us awkwardly. "Mad? Mad!" He said looking around the room, "You just ruined everything Zach. Out of everyone you could've gone kissing, you had to choose Jonah's best friend?" Corbyn said, dropping my hand. 

I stepped back, feeling as if his face was turning red. What was wrong with Jack? "What-" I said confused, but before I could finish my sentence Corbyn had cut me off. "We had something Zach!" Corbyn's loud voice boomed through the bathroom. "And you just ruined it all!" Corbyn said, turning on his heel and storming out of the bathroom.

When he left I was relieved but the question still lingered in my mind. Who had something? What did I ruin? The brunette with the blue eyes stepped in front of me. "It's ok, he's just angry. It's not your fault." He told me. I didn't even realize I was crying until he embraced me in a hug and I felt the stain of tears on his hoodie growing. 

I felt myself slowly calming down in the embrace of the mystery boys arms. After a while we pulled away from the hug and he spoke once again. "I'm Daniel by the way." He said with a smile. I noticed he had a tooth gap, the kind that you could tell even when the person's mouth was closed. But I wasn't complaining, it fits him. I chuckled a little bit, "Zach." I said, wiping the remains of my tears with my sleeve. He chuckled a little with me.

He was tall, but not as tall as Corbyn or Jonah. His brown hair was messy and his blue eyes reminded me of the ocean. He had black nail polish coated over his nails, it wasn't on very well but it still made me smile. The bell rung signaling it was time for passing period. "Let's go." Daniel said grabbing my arm.

Maybe I don't need Jack anyway.

¤

it's been a while lol

WC: 459

this is home ~ cavetown